Sergio Ramos-Proposal

*Sergio's POV*
I sent Jaqueline a text as I ran my hand through my hair for the hundredth time. I jumped as someone put a hand on my shoulder.
"Its going to be fine son" said my dad and I sighed.
"I hope so..."
My dad squeezed my shoulder before he made his way towards my mum.
"Go get dressed son." He said over his shoulder.

*Jaqueline's POV"
My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I took it out.
Ramos 😍😘:
Picking u up at 7pm, be ready 😘
I smiled at his text and looked at the time. It was 5:30pm, so I still had an hour and half to get read. I ran upstairs and went in my bathroom to take a quick shower, before getting ready. I stripped out of my clothes, turned on the hot water and got in the shower. After 5 minutes, I opened the curtain and slid out on the bath mat and I wrapped myself in a towel. I made my way towards the bedroom and put on my undergarments, checking my phone for the time. I walked to my wardrobe and looked at my clothes wondering if I should dress fancy or not. I took my phone from the bed and texted Sergio.
Jaqueline:
Should I dress fancy or casual?
Quickly, he answered.
Ramos 😍😘:
Fancy, but also casual.
I rolled my eyes at his answer and walked back to my wardrobe.
I put on a white sleeveless shirt that went high on my neck and slid on a pair of black jeans. I went back to my bathroom and dried my hair while my curling iron was getting hot. After my hair was dried, I curled my hair slightly and put on a bit of makeup to make me look presentable. Then, I slid on my combat boots and glasses, because I knew Sergio liked it when I put them on.
I looked at the time and it was 7pm, so I went downstairs and I saw Sergio's car in my driveway. Soon, I heard two light knockdown my door. A smile made his way to my face and I opened the door to see a well dress Sergio. He had a marine button up shirt and black pants.
"Hey love" he said as he pecked me on the lips.
"Hey handsome" I replied as I put my hand on his toned chest.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Yep" I answered as I closed the door.
We both intertwined our fingers as we made or way to his car.
"You look gorgeous by the way" he complimented me and I could feel a slight blush on my face.
"I love it when I cause you to blush it's cute" I chuckled as Sergio opened the door for me. I shut the door as he climbed into the drivers seat and started the engine. He place his hand on my thigh as our favourite love song was playing in the background. I sung quietly as I watched the beautiful sky of Madrid turn darker.
"You have a beautiful voice" he spoke gently with his eyes glued to the road.
"Thank you" I started playing with his fingers and he had a big smile on his face.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"It's a surprise!" He said with a smirk.

*Skip the rest of the ride*
My jaw dropped when I saw where Sergio had brought me. There were little lights hung on trees and there were many paper lamps that made an alley. We started walking towards the end, where there was a panoramic view of Madrid, plus the sun was setting so it was like a dream.
"Sergio...this is..." I couldn't even finish my sentence and I looked at him.
I saw him down on one knee with a little black box in his shaking hands. My hand went straight to my mouth that was wide open and my eyes started to water.
Jaqueline," he started. "We've known each other for a long time." I nodded my head. "We've spent a long time together and I appreciate every minute, every second of it. You're my other half, the reason why I smile; the reason why I can't sleep at night, because all I could think of is you. Those little sound you do when you're laughing can lighten up my day in a second. The sparkle in your eyes when you talk about something that you love makes me fall harder for you. When you blush when I compliment you, your eyes; your smile; your hair. I love you so much Jaqueline. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so Jaqueline will you marry me?"
I nodded my head vigorously and Sergio slid the ring on my finger. He got up and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips on his as he held me by his strong arms on my waist.
"I love you so so much" I said to him.
"I love you too Mrs Ramos."

-------------------------------

Hello! This is for gerardpique- friend Jaqueline. I hope she likes it.
Thank you!

Amy 💎