Julian Draxler-Tattoo

I was currently in the car with Julian, very pissed. He came to my families house for dinner and completely sassed out my brother. I can't believe this is happening. I sit there in silence as Julian try's to reason with me.

"Y/N, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to take it to THAT extreme. I just don't like when people question my love for you. I feel like one day they'll persuade you to feel that way too." Julian said.

"Bullshit. It wasn't your place to come into MY house and talk to my family like that. The only thing my brother convinced me of is that my boyfriend may actually be a douche." I said rolling my eyes and resting my head on the window.

"Is that really what you think?" Julian says looking at me and then back at the road.

"When you act like that, yeah I do." I said rolling down the window to hopefully block out Julian's voice.

He started to slow down the car and pulled up to the side of the road. "What do you think you're doing?? I asked him.

"If I didn't love you and I'm such a douche why would I have this?" He asked while pulling up his shirt to reveal his abs.

"What am I supposed to look at?"

"The tattoo." He said matter of factly pointing at the Roman numerals on his body.

"What does those numbers stand for?" I asked while stretching my arm out to feel it.

"The day I met you."