Erik Durm-I Will Never Leave You

I was sat on the plane with my best friends Caitlin, Amelia, and Clara and our boyfriends. We were the famous wags of Borussia Dortmund, Caitlin was dating Mario Götze, Amelia was dating Marco Reus, Clara was dating Marc Bartra, and I was dating the handsome Erik Durm.
We are a girl group created on Britain's Got Talent, and we're currently on tour with our boyfriends on our way to Germany.

*3 hours later*

As we entered the interview room Erik gave me a quick kiss and a thumb up for good luck.
As we were settled down and everything was ok we started the interview
(I/N=Interview/ers name) (B/N=Band Name)
"Hello and welcome I'm I/N and today I'm joined by B/N"
As we all said hello and introduced ourselves to the camera for the people at home who didn't know who we are, we started with the question from our fans.

"So Clara, what is it like to be in a group with 3 of your best friends, especially when you've gone through a tough breakup?"
"I really enjoy it, and every time I wake up I thank my lucky stars that I have these 3 girls and the amazing boyfriend I have now. I'm good"

"Thank you Clara we're glad you're doing fine. Next question is for Amy, have you and Erik ever thought about having children in the future?"
"Well, I have a secret Erik doesn't know. When you go into a relationship every mans dream is be married, have kids, and have a huge family. But, every time I go on a date they always leave me because I'm not allowed children"

As soon as I said this I ran out of the interview room sat behind a bush and cried.

As I was sat behind the bush crying my eyes out I felt a strong pair of arms pull me into a tight hug.
"It's alright princess, I'm here"
As soon as he said that, I go up and jump up wrapping my legs around him.
He caressed my cheeks and lifted my chin up...

"Don't worry about it, I will never leave you"