David Luiz-Best Friends Brother

I was sat in maths class next to my best friend Isabelle Moreira Marinho. Everyone liked her because she was the sister of the Brazilian Chelsea Star David Luiz. I was her only true best friend as everyone she talked to were stuck up fake girls who walked around in crop tops and tight jeans, looking like they were going to the strip club. And f*ck boys who would make her feel special and then shatter her heart into millions of pieces.
After an hour of hell and passing notes. The bell went off for lunch. I was the first out of the classroom as the teacher liked me so I stood outside waiting for Isabelle.
When we got our food and sat down we were talking about football and how we dreamed of being famous footballers one day like Messi or Ronaldo.
I also agreed on going to her house after school because her parents really want to meet me.
After my last two lessons of Science and English it was finally time to go to Isabelle's.

*skip walking to Isabelle's*

As I stepped into her house I was greeted by her mum and dad who came and gave me a hug.
As I was introducing myself and talking about my family and what it is like in England, and if I preferred Brazil to England I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
I turned my head to see who it was and saw a shirtless David leaning on the staircase banister looking at me with a smile.
"Come on son, I don't think Amy wants to see you in just your pyjama pants. Go get a top on" his father said, David winked at me and ran up the stairs.
"I'm sorry about that Amy" Isabelle said.
"It's alright, where is the bathroom?"
"It's just upstairs on the right dear" Isabelle's mother said

As I walked upstairs finding the bathroom I heard a voice behind me "Olá linda, procurando o banheiro?"
"Sim, você pode me mostrar onde é?" I replied
When we got to the bathroom he came in with me and locked the door.
"You are the most beautifulest girl I've ever seen in my life, I know your my sisters best friend and we've just met but would you like to meet up one day?"
"Sure I would love to, you know I would appreciate it if you left the room because I really need the toilet"
He smiled and gave me a piece of paper with his number on, I started to grow feelings for David and I hope when Isabelle finds out she will be happy.

------------------------------------

Hello, I'm going to try to write a story everyday. I just need to know who you want to see in the stories.
Thank you!

Amy 💎