Cristiano Ronaldo-Family Meeting Gone Wrong

*Y/N's POV*

I'm sat on the bed I share with Cris biting my nails nervously. Today is the day I meet Cris' parents.
A million thoughts are running through my head
What if they don't like me?
What do I do if they don't like me?
Will he still love me if they don't like me?

He has met my parents before and I'm thankful that they like him and I hope it will be okay and will all go well when I meet his. "I can't back out of this now, I've flew from England all the way to Portugal it'll be okay take some deep breaths" I finally calmed myself down and an energetic Cris came running through the door jumping all over the place.
"You remind me of a little kid"
"But you still love me" he kissed my cheek and I giggled to myself.
"What are you laughing at?"
I ignored him and carried on with what I was doing.

I braided my hair and tied a little bow on the end and did the finishes touches of my makeup. "It must be tiring for your arms when you put makeup on everyday even though you don't need it"
"Nah, I'm used to it by now and thanks" I pecked his lips and grabbed my bag with my phone, keys, and purse. I jumped into the passenger seat and started singing very loudly and badly to the songs on the radio.

*skip car journey*

We finally made it, I took a deep breath and got out of the car making sure I had all my stuff and didn't leave anything behind. As I walked into the house I introduced myself to his family and chatted with his parents.

*Chris' mums POV*

As I opened the door with my husband and our family behind us I saw our son and a beautiful young lady. She looked liked she was in the start of her twenties.
She was very kind as she introduced  herself to everyone making sure she wasn't going to miss one person out.

She came up to us and started a conversation. She is also very polite and well mannered. I found out that she is from England and teaches Portuguese to her students. When Y/N went to talk to our other family members I went to find my son Cristiano.

He was sat in the back garden on the phone. I snook up behind him to find out who he was talking to.

"Don't worry princess, when Y/N has gone to bed I'll come around and will have to give you a punishment"

"CRIS! What do you think you're doing!?" I shouted this so loud that probably people in a different country could probably hear me.
"Mum, it's not what it looks like don't tell Y/N please!" He was on his knees begging
"Sorry but Y/N needs to know"

*Y/N's POV"

I chatted with everyone until Cris' mum came in with an upset look on her face.
"Come with me there's something I need to tell you"
I followed behind her and we went into her bedroom and she told me about Cris' phone call.
I felt tears at the back of my eyes, anger and rage built up in my body, without saying anything I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the house.

*Cristiano's POV"

Why did I do that. I've lost the most precious girl in my life. She hates me!
I ran into the house to see my family looking at me with blank expressions on their faces. I saw Y/N outside crying with cut knuckles and a hole in the wall.
"Y/N please listen to me"
"No get away from me!" She got up and walked towards the car
"Take me to the hotel and I'm getting the flight back to England tomorrow, don't expect to see me anymore and I'm not giving you a second chance" she hopped into the passenger seat.
"I can't believe I've lost the most dearest thing in my life"

--------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for 87 views I'm so thankful!
Hope you are enjoying them.

Amy 💎