Marco Reus-Daddy's Boy

Today I am taking mine and Marco's son Jason to watch his daddy play. Our son is very excited as it is his first football match and he's always wanted to watch his daddy play in real life and not on the TV screen. "Mummy come on we need to go" he grabbed my arm and tried pulling me to the door, he had his football top on that says Marco's name on it with his hair spiked up and little football boots. "Not yet love we have to have breakfast, we're having pancakes" He loves my pancakes so he rushed to the table and sat down. "Don't get any on your shirt"
While he was eating I got dressed myself, I put my Borussia Dortmund top on that says Dorien Reus which is my name I put on some light jeans and converse.
When I went downstairs Jason had just finished his food so I put the plate in the dishwasher, grabbed my stuff and got into the car.

As we both got buckled in I gave Jason my phone to FaceTime his dad before the match.

"Daddy!" Jason shouted with a big smile on his face as his dad popped up on the screen.
"Hello son, wie geht es dir?
"Mir geht es gut, danke"
"Wow son your German is getting better everyday"
"I know mummy has been teaching me some at home"
"Really, what is your favourite word that mummy has taught you"
He thought about it for a second "Ich liebe meinen Vater"
"Ok son I have to go now I'll see you later ok, Ich liebe dich!"

When we got the stadium we went inside and went to our seats waiting for Marco to come out of the tunnel. When he walked out in line of the team, he saw me and Jason and waved at us he put his hand in a love heart. I turned to look at our son as he was smiling so much.

*time skip*

After the game we went and waited outside the changing rooms for Marco to come out, when Jason saw him he ran up into his arms. "Hello son did you enjoy yourself?"
"Yes well done daddy"
Marco turned to me and smiled "hello liebe"
"Hey babe congrats on your win you deserved it Jason really enjoyed himself and he went all energetic when you scored"
"Haha, come on let's go home and we'll order pizza"
"Yay pizza" Jason shouted while running out side towards the car.

-----------------------------

Thank you @_fandomstories_ for liking and reading my story's, I'm glad you're enjoying them.

Also, I will be taking a break from Marco Reus story's as I want to have different footballers. So please suggest some in the comment and I'll be sure to write them.

Amy 💎