Sead Kolašinac

*Ellen's POV*
Glancing up from my phone as I quickly walked to class, I made sure I was not going to run into anyone. As I looked back down to my phone, I collided with a hard chest, dropping my belongings.
"Ouch," I mumble to myself, picking up my books and cellphone from the floor.
"Watch where you're going Ellen," a familiar voice said, mocking my name. I look up to see my worst enemy, Sead Kolašinac. My eyes rolled at the sight of him. His presence was annoying.
"I advise you to do the same," I shot back, annoyed. He clenched his jaw at that and gave me a quick side smile. Trying to pass him, he blocked my path with his body.
"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, jamming his hands into the pockets of his black skinny jeans. I crossed my arms across my chest and sighed.
"I'm going to be late stupid, let me past," I told him as I slowly lost my patience. He slid to one side and let me by him. I look back and see Sead grinning smugly. Ignoring him, I continued on to class.

*Sead's POV*
Riiiiiiiing! Finally, class is out and lunch is here. I get up from my seat and grab my backpack, going to my locker to put my stuff away. Hopefully, seeing Ellen there. As I closed my locker, she wasn't there.

*8 years later*
*Ellen's POV*
Ugh, I have work today. I work at Arsenal as a training coach. I love what I do but I have to wake up very early. I walk onto the training grounds and see someone I never wanted to see again. Sead. He turns and looks at me, his face from normal to shocked.
"Ellen! Hey I need to ask you something!"  He yelled, making me raise my eyebrows in suspicion. I stood where I was as he ran towards me. "Well actually two things."
"What do you want Kolašinac?" I asked, not wanting to deal with him at the moment.
"I have to ask you two important things." He said almost desperately. I sighed and prepared myself for what he was going to ask me.
"Go for it," I say.
"Well, one why did you leave and 2 would you pretend to be my girlfriend for about a month or so?" He asked quickly. My eyes widened at his words.
"Well, one I had to leave as my father had a new job and two, uhh, why?" I asked, confused and surprised. He took in a breath and ran his fingers through his hair.
"My teammates are giving me crap because I'm still single and its getting annoying so I thought about getting a pretend girlfriend. Please do this, I'll pay you!" He told me, I furrowed my eyebrows and took in all that he said. He offered to pay me so I am sort of thinking about it but we're enemies.
"How much?" I questioned him. The look of confusion crossed his face.
"Huh?" He wondered.
"How much money are you willing to pay me?" I clarify my answer.
"How about £100 for a month?" He suggested. I thought about it carefully and made my decision.
"I'll do it," I say softly. He sighed in relief.
"Thank you!" He said, ruffling my hair. I glared at him and fixed my hair.
"Whatever," I said, walking away from him, starting my work.

*The next day*
Sead met me outside the building doors this morning, carried my things for me, and walked to the lunch room being as cute as we possibly could. This whole 'pretend girlfriend' thing is pretty easy. I don't have to do anything too uncomfortable and he carries my things.
"Oh, you must be Sead's new girlfriend. I'm his teammate Mesut," I turn around and see Mesut standing there. His face of happiness turned to confusion. "Wait, Sead you're dating our Training coach?"
"Hello," I said awkwardly. All of Sead's teammates accepted the fact he was 'dating' me and smiled at me warmly.
"Are you sure you two are actually dating?" Olivier asked suspiciously. I gulped and popped a grape in my mouth, avoiding any talking. Sead choked on his water.
"Uhh, y-yeah, duh," Sead stuttered, recovering from the water incident.
"Prove it," Olivier smirked. I suddenly felt sick.
"Excuse me?" Sead said, shocked.
"If you two are actually dating, then kiss," Mesut stated. I glanced at Sead and cringed to myself. This was NOT part of the plan. I better be getting paid extra for this.
"O-okay," Sead said, shifting his body to face me. I did the same and sat quietly. His large hands made there way to my face, my hair falling over his hands. He brushed a piece of my hair back and looked me in the eyes. He eyes were surprisingly dreamy I caught myself getting lost in them. His face slowly inched closer to mine, his cool breath fanning my lips. I liked my lips nervously. His eyes went back and forth between my eyes and my lips. I looked down at his big, soft lips and back up to his beautiful eyes. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back softly. The kiss lasted a good two minutes.
"Okay we get it you can stop now. We're trying to eat," everyone joked.

*2 years later*
*Sead's POV*
It's mine and Ellen's wedding day. Our daughter is a bridesmaid and our son bring the rings down the aisle. After, Ellen and I were face to face. His beautiful eyes took my breath away. She looked like an angel. I can't describe the first kiss we had. Her lips were as sweet as honey. My years with Ellen have been the best, words can't describe how lucky I am. I knew I loved her when I first saw her at school, I never knew we would be where we are know, me and my Mrs. Kolašinac. My only love sprung from my only hate.

----------
Hello. This is for thisisme525 . I really hope you enjoy it. Thanks for requesting.
Amy 💎