Aaron Ramsey-Memories

Aaron's POV

It's our 2 year anniversary, me and Amy are the happiest couple ever in the history of our family as we both have everlasting love for each other. Amy is the best wife ever and we both raised our little girl up and she's now on the girls football team at school and we are both so proud of her. She's the sweetest girl ever with the biggest heart, she has my eyes and hair with Amy's nose and lips. It was her 7th birthday in August and I surprised her with tickets for my next football match and my jersey which says A.J. Ramsey, we both love our Aaliyah Jo Ramsey.

*3 years later*

While I was reminiscing our past events as a family, it was coming towards Amy and I's 5 year anniversary so I decided to make her a big book with all our memories and important parts of our life. When we first met, meeting each other's family, first date, wedding, our birthdays, Aaliyah's birth and her 10 birthdays. She has always loved going through her past and would never regret anything that happened. I picked the book up and Aaliyah helped me wrap it up.
"Will mum like it?" Aaliyah asked curiously while looking at the neatly wrapped present on the bed
"I'm sure she will love, will you help me give it to her tomorrow?"
"Yes dad" she kissed me on the cheek and ran to her room so I stuffed Amy's present in the bag and hid it in my closet as I have always told Amy not to go in there. I heard the front door open and close so I knew she was home so I ran downstairs and squeezed her into a tight hug. I then heard light footsteps down the stairs and Aaliyah bounced into her mothers arms and stayed there for a solid 30 minutes.
"I love being greeted like this when I get home from work" she said breaking the hug from our daughter and I followed her to the kitchen.
"You deserve it for all the hard work you've done for our family"
She smiled sweetly at me as she made our food.

*The Next Day*

*Amy's POV*

It's mine and Aaron's 5 year anniversary and he told me that he had a big surprise for me. I got up out of bed and took a shower then I dried and brushed my hair and cleaned my teeth. I walked downstairs to see Aaron cooking breakfast and Aaliyah watching her favourite TV show.
"Good morning and happy anniversary babe"
I kissed him on the cheek and watched him as he made breakfast. We set the table up and I called Aaliyah and she came rushing in.
We finished breakfast and cleaned up the dishes.
"Are you ready for your present" Aaron asked me as I sat myself down on the couch
"Yeah" he nodded his head and they both went upstairs. 1 minute later they came down with a bag in their hand.
"Here you go mum hope you like it" she handed me the bag and I pulled the tissue out leaving a neatly wrapped box inside of it. I eagerly ripped the paper of and saw a book cover with our first family photo on it. I carefully read the writing on the front "Ramsey's Family Book of memories"
"Aww babe thank you so much!" I said while looking at all the pictures tearing up.
"I'm glad you like it"
"I don't like it, I LOVE IT!" Aaron chuckled and kissed my forehead "happy anniversaries, the best 5 years of my life."

--------------------------------------

Hello, please request some people below as I'm running out of ideas so I start not writing as much, and I love writing. Thank you to everyone who have checked out my new book Footballer Boys and you can request someone on there for me to do on there as well.
Thank you!

Amy 💎