Kevin Trapp-Romantic City

*Alexis' POV*

Paris. It is one of mine and Kevin's favourite place. Obviously we live there but it was always really exciting to go. Especially at the start of November. I love Paris in the month November and December because I always have that warm and cosy feeling when me and Kevin are walking hand in hand around the Eiffel Tower with our warm cups of hot chocolate or coffee in our hands. But the thing is, Kevin has always wanted to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower with me but I'm scared of heights. It always ruins everything every time I'm high up I have a panic attack and trust me it's not pretty. I'm very confident with talking to his French teammates because I did French at school and have lived here for a few years unfortunately I've not been able to try it out as I'm very socially awkward so sometimes I can't even leave the house as I'm afraid that I'd get to nervous and panic and if Kevin weren't there I'd be in trouble. Sometimes I can't believe I've made it up to where I am now. I'm a cook at the most famous restaurants in Paris, my job is good because I don't have to walk around and talk to people I don't know, I'm glad I have the coworkers I have now as well because they've helped me out a lot and I'd never feel like leaving my job but Kevin is doing very well in his career, I'm proud of him but sometimes I'm very lonely and fear he may leave me for another girl. I'd love to spend the rest of my life with him but I know he's not thinking about that, I don't bring it up because I don't like to distract him because if I do then he may leave his job and it would be my fault.
After my shift I grabbed my things and went to where I parked my car, I jumped in and threw my bags to the passenger seat while starting the car. I started driving home with the faint sound of the radio playing while the rain poured down the glass. I finally got home and went into the house. The first thing I saw was Kevin asleep on the couch looking like an angel, I kissed him on the forehead while stroking his hair I stood back up to walk to the kitchen but I was tugged back and landed on top of him with his eyes still shut "Welcome home baby" he greeted me while embracing me "Thank you" I tried to tug out of his grip but he didn't let me. "Babe I need to go to the kitchen. He finally opened his eyes "ok but please can we go to the top of the Eiffel Tower I have a surprise for you." I groaned and nodded my head, his face lit up and gave me another tight squeeze before letting me go. I love him I do.

*Kevin's POV*

I'm currently planning Alexis' surprise. She's been the best girlfriend ever and I want to spend the rest of my life so I'm going to propose. I've had the best 4 years with her and I'm hoping she feels the same way. I've got everything planned: my speech; I've rented a place to do it; cooked food for a little picnic by the beach. The most nerve wrecking bit was getting her to come to the Eiffel Tower. She deserves the world and I'm lucky to call her mine.

*The Next Day* Alexis' POV*

I'm currently getting ready for my date with Kevin. I'm wearing a baby pink coloured jumper and black legging with my knee high boots and brown bag, I decided to also wear my white infinity scarf. I applied my last bit of lipstick before meeting Kevin downstairs. We linked arms and he helped me to the car. He started driving and didn't tell me anything until we got there. "Alright put this blindfold on" he said throwing one at me I cautiously put it on trying not to mess up my hair and makeup. Finally the car came to a halt and he helped me out. "Trust me I'll take you to where we're going." He gently grabbed onto my hands and started pulling me. "Dan I take it off now?" I said for the 10th time already, "yes" he replied letting go of my hands. I quickly pulled it of and was shocked, there was a little table for two with drinks and food on the local beach. "Wow it's beautiful!" I started walking towards my seat and like a true gentleman he is he pulled out the chair and I sat down thanking him.

*A few minutes later* Kevin's POV*

After we finished eating I drove her to our last stop, I parked into the nearest car park and walked towards the lift. I could tell she was nervous so I grabbed her hand a drew small circles. As we reached the top I could tell she was feeling better with me by her side. I guided her to a little area where no one was and we both looked over Paris, the views were incredible I have seen the view before but having Alexis here is even better. "Alexis I have something to ask you." She turned to face me "what is it?" I took a deep breath and went on one knee. She had he hands over her mouth and I could see tears. "Alexis, I have loved you everyday and these 4 years have been the best 4 years of my life. I'm happy I get to spend my life everyday. I want to be by your side through your good and bad days and help you. Will you marry me?" "I will"

--------------------------

This is for piamiaxx I hope you enjoy it. I actually enjoyed writing this, I'm happy how it has turned out and I hope you do to. So thanks for requesting.

Also, thanks for 2k reads I really appreciate it :)

Amy 💎