Toni Kroos-Meanings

It's been 1 month since my dad kicked me and my boyfriend of 6 months Toni out of his house. Over a tattoo! In my opinion I love them. They show different aspects of his life and he has a lot of meanings behind them. My dad doesn't understand. To Toni, they show his ups and downs, how he is greater than them. How much his career and family mean to him. They are his life and wants them to be there permanently.

However, what my dad doesn't know is that I'm pregnant. It took the test last week and it was positive. I'm so excited, but at the same time worried. My dad doesn't want me to have kids with him, I'm planning not to tell him. Mum and the rest of the family knows. We're having a little boy, he is going to be called Manu.

*9 months later*

Our little boy is here, I've been planning to tell my dad when I take Manu home. Which is today. Recently, Toni got a tattoo of our princes name and will hopefully show my dad the meaning behind it.

I grab my hospital bag and walk to the hallway. As I walked out I saw Toni waiting for me with our little boy in his car seat fast asleep. "He sure does love sleep like his daddy" I say as I look at how peaceful he looked bundled up in his blanket. He gently chuckles and grabs my hand intertwining our fingers as we walk to the reception. "So how are you planning to tell him?" Toni asks as soon as we got in the car. "Well, you can show him the tattoo and tell him what is about, to try shows him how much love is hidden behind it. We can maybe hopefully change his mind." "What will happen after that?" He asked before starting the car to my dads house. "If it goes well then you can get along with him and he will be able to see his grandson when ever he wants."

When I finished my sentence we pulled into the driveway. I grab out things and I knock on the door. After a few minutes waiting the door finally opens and raises his eyebrow when he sees the car seat. I guide him to the living room.

"Dad, I know you don't like him but he wants to show you something." Toni lifts up his sleeve to show the name Manu engraved on his skin. "This is our sons name. He got it tattooed on him so everyone understands our love for our son and the meaning behind it." By this point my dads in tears. He wipes his eyes and starts to speak "I'm sorry love, I didn't understand and I thought he wanted to destroy his body. I didn't want you to be like this so I got a bit angry. I completely see how loving this man is to his family and I've decided to let him in our family. I'm sorry for not seeing it straight away."

Toni got up and hugged my dad. "Would granddad like to hold his grandson?" He smiled and nodded so I carefully handed him to my dad.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder "I'm glad our plan worked he's going to grow up and be loved."

--------------------------------

Hello!
This is for krooslover I hope you like it. If you don't I'm sorry. Thanks for requesting.
Thank you!

Amy 💎