Gerard Piqué-I'm Yours

Before you start reading I want you to know that I'm not saying that the person who requested the story has the mental health, I added it because I want people to know how it feels. Sorry if it's too much. Thank you.

Laura's POV*

My mum has always told me that she wants me to marry Gerard but he's always been ignoring me and having phone calls late at night. I've had a few ideas of what he could be doing but I know he loves me too much so he won't cheat then I get flash backs to times we had fights or arguments. It been haunting me everyday and I can't get away from it. "How do I fix this? Can we talk? Can we communicate? Can we talk? Do I wanna fix this? I'm afraid of you, Is it my fault? Is it my fault? Do you miss me?" I have questions. He's been the same for two weeks and I'm getting really sick of it and we've never made time for each other. I'm way to young to be this hurt. I don't deserve him, why did he pick me out of all the girls? I have questions haunting me. I gave him all of me my blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears why doesn't he care?. His voice was the most familiar sound but it sounds so dangerous to me now. He's not at home today now you're gone and I'm here. I hoped this was all a misunderstanding by my anxiety and depression has it ways to make my life a mess. Anxiety is the cousin visiting from out of town, depression felt obligated to bring to the party. I am the party only I am a party I don't want to be at. My insomnia has kicked in again and I can't sleep without worrying each nigh insomnia sweeps me up in its arms, dips me in the kitchen in the small glow of the stove light insomnia has this romantic way of making the moon feel like perfect company. My friends say, try counting sheep but my mind can only count reasons to stay awake so I go for walks but my stuttering knee caps clank like silver spoons held in strong arms with loose wrists they ring in my ears like clumsy church bells reminding me I am sleep walking on a ocean of happiness I cannot baptise my self in. I hope tomorrow I can forget about this and have a new day.

*Gerard's POV*

I'm planning to propose to Laura and I hope everything goes well. I love her so much and we've been through everything together so I want to make her the happiest girl in the world I'm all dressed in my fine suit and I head towards her house. I reached the door and knocked on it. A few minutes later she opened up. "Laura, I need to tell you something I'm so sorry I've been ignoring you its all because I wanted to plan this" I went on one knee and grabbed the box out of my pocket. Her eyes were watering and she had had her hand covering her mouth. "My love, I love you with all my head I know how hard it's been for me to be away all the time but I promise to make it up to you, will you marry me?" She quickly nodded her eyes and jumped into my arms. "I love you Mrs Piqué"

-----------------------
Hello!
This is for michybatshuayi- I'm sorry it's late but I hope you enjoy it.

I've added little bit of Camila Cabello-I Have Questions song as I love it so much. I also put little bits of mental health in there as I'm doing it in school and I want people to know that he might be physically healthy but not mentally. Tell me if you think it's too much and I'll stop adding it in the future. But if it's alright, then I could add it again in a different story. If you don't like reading about this then please tell me and don't read it.
Thank you!

Amy 💎