Leon Goretzka

I pulled over my Christmas sweater and placed a Santa hat on top of my head. I walk downstairs to see if my best friend Leon is ready to head out. It's a week before Christmas and we're going to Max's Christmas party with the other Schalke 04 boys.
"Are you ready to go, Leon?" I ask as I make my way down stairs. Once I reach the bottom, I stare in awe trying to hold a laugh in. I look at Leon up and down as he wears a reindeer onesie.
I've been madly in love with him since school and I've never had the guts to tell him in case he doesn't feel the same about me. I'd prefer not to lose our friendship and I'll have to wait for the right time.
"Hey Cecilia! You like?" He chuckles as he turns around, flaunting off his onesie with attached antlers and a tail.
"Oh yes, very attractive," I laugh, flicking the antlers atop of his head.
"C'mon lets go. Everyone has to admire my utter hotness," he states jokingly, heading towards the door.
I grab my things we're bringing and head out the door.

We hop out of the car once we reach Max's house. He's the one hosting the party, but all of the other boys were there too. It was a pretty large party.
"Hi guys!" I say as I approach everyone, giving them quick hugs. The party consisted of friends from school, friends from other teams, and friends we've made along the way.
"Hello!" Max approaches me embracing me with a hug.
"Hey Max," I smile. I turn to look at Leon to see some sort of jealousy in his eyes but once he caught me looking he stopped.
"Are you alright?" I ask him curiously.
He shrugged his shoulders and walked of leaving me more confused than I already was.
I follow him to the living room and sit down next to everyone.

"OH MY GOD," I laugh, practically spitting out my eggnog. I wasn't obsessed, but everyone was drinking it. Just a tradition and being a bit festive to say the least.
"I'm telling the truth!" Leon states, practically falling over laughing as well. Everyone chuckled and laughed along with us as he told us a story.
We carry on telling stories for the rest of the night. I turn around as people continued talking. Leon had gotten up a while ago and I forgot what for.
I stand up and turn around once again but I am taken by surprise when a pair of lips smash into mine.
By the smell of cologne on the person. I can tell it was Leon. Even drenched in the smell of eggnog and pine tree, I can detect Leon anywhere.
I pull away and see Leon holding a mistletoe above us.
"Cecilia, every since school I've loved you. You weren't like the other girls. You were sweet, caring, gentle, brave, and was friends with me and not my looks. I knew I've always to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes I will," I giggle.
"Yes!" He shouts loudly making the others jump out of their skin.
"You're an idiot," I say trying to hold in my laugh.
"But I'm an adorable idiot," he states proudly, pecking my lips once again.
"Get a room you two!" Someone yells at us.
"Don't be such a grinch!" I yell back, laughing as well. Leon also laughs at my comment, some others do too.
"Don't be such 'hoe hoe hoe'!" He says back and laughs, everyone falls into a fit of laughter. My mouth opens wide in shock at his witty and pretty impressive comment.
"That was good, but pretty damn untrue," I chuckle in response.
I turn around and see Leon laughing behind me, with his arms wrapped around my torso.
"She's only a hoe for me though, so back off. Get your own girlfriend," Leon says, resting his chin atop my head.
"Leon!" I gasp, shoving him away. He only smirks.

After a while longer at the party, it's around 2:00am, and everyone decides to watch some Christmas movies.
No one has left yet, being that everyone is having quite a bit of fun. Some of us are probably staying over the night too.
"Let's watch the Christmas Carol! The one with Jim Carrie!" I exclaim jumping onto the couch. Max puts in the movie and everyone settles around in the living room.
Leon walks over to me before the movie begins. He licks me up, sitting down in my previous spot and places me on his lap.
I hug him and wrap myself around him, pulling a blanket over us.
After a while of the movie playing, I can feel my eyes begin to droop. Leon must have noticed, so he kisses my head, "goodnight, princess."
"Goodnight, Rudolf," I whisper, kissing his cheek, referring to his onesie.

----------------

Hello! This is for mo-salah I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for requesting.
I'm so close to 300 votes. Thank you so much!
Amy 💎