Gerard Piqué-I Do

It is finally here, the day me and Gerard have been waiting for ever since he proposed. I'm getting married in 4 hours and I'm soo excited. We got everything ready and my social media notifications have been blowing up. His fans have been incredible by helping us out, I am grateful that they are happy for us and want the best for Gerard. We chose Jaqueline Messi as the bridesmaid and Lionel Messi as the best man. I'm currently stood on the stool looking at my self in the mirror. I have a long white dress with lace arms with heels. My hair in a bun with a natural makeup look. I'm really excited to see what Gerard looks like, Jaqueline is in a lovely short pastel pink dress with white heels with her hair in a braid. My dad is dressed smartly in a suit and my mum looks like an angel in her pink dress as well. "Laura?" My dad said as he poked his head around the door, I looked at him and smiled "my little girl all grown up I'm proud of you" his eyes started to tear up so I grabbed a tissue and wiped his tears away. "Don't cry dad"
"I'm sorry love, I'm just happy"
"I'm happy too" I pulled him into a hug and stayed there until I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I questioned before opening the door in case it was Gerard. "It's Jaqueline" she came into the room and looked at me with her mouth wide open. "If you stay like that you might catch flies" she rolled her eyes and handed me my pink and white roses. "Omg, they're beautiful!"
"I just spoke to Gerard and he said he's going to go to the church now so we've got to go." I nodded and grabbed my stuff while everyone tried to get me into the car without messing up my hair and dress. I went into the car with my dad and my mum and Jaqueline went into her car. When we reached the church I couldn't see anyone meaning they are already in. We all got lined up and I linked my arm with my dad and started to walk into the building. The music started playing and I saw Gerard with a tear in his eye and he watched me make my way down the aisle. My dad kissed me on the cheek and sat down with my mum so I grabbed Gerard's hand and the priest started his speech.
"Do you Gerard Piqué take Laura to be you lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do" he slid the ring on my finger and I looked at it in amazement.
"And do you Laura take Gerard Piqué to be you lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do"
"You may kiss the bride"
He pulled me in for a kiss and picked me up and ran down the aisle.

-----------------------

Hello!
This is for gerardpique- I hope you enjoy it!

I'm not going to take request that are about a player I have done loads of times. I want different players because I feel like if I do the same over again it will become boring. Tell me if you disagree.
Thank you!

Amy 💎