Calum Chambers-Surprise Birthday!

Today didn't go as planned. Your boyfriend Calum was away in London, training for his upcoming match against Chelsea. He plays as a defender in Arsenal. I'm so proud of him and how much he has grown. I met him 3 years ago, it was like a fairytale when I first met him. His eyes sparkled with the sun and the moon, and his lips are soft and sweet. However, I'm sat here at the house we both share cooking breakfast and listening to the songs on the radio.
As I finished eating and cleared my stuff away I got a text from Calum...
(Y/N=your name) (C=Calum)
C-Hey Babe, how are you?
Y/N-Hey, yeah I'm fine thanks.
C-Come on Y/N I can tell when you're not ok, even through text message
Y/N-I just miss you so much when are you coming home?
*Doorbell rings*
Y/N-One minute babe, someone's at the door.

I throw my phone down on the couch and check who's at the door.

"Calum!?"
"Happy birthday princess!" He said dropping his stuff on the floor and sharing a long and passionate kiss with the love of his life.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!
Thanks for reading my first story, I hope you enjoy it.
Also, I would appreciate it if you would comment some suggestions of what I should write about next, what you want to happen, and who it will be with.
Thank you!

Amy 💎