my eye lids shot open as i sat up. i was in the hospital room alone. blood was smeared onto the floor.

i groaned as i pulled myself to my feet. "d-daniel?!" i cried out. "lauren?! lauren!" zach gasped as he found me. he grabbed my hand and pulled my behind him. leading me to another hospital room. there daniel was. the heart monitor showed him having a heart beat. the boys all huddled around him. i gasped and walked slowly to him. "daniel?" i whispered kissing his forehead.

his eyelids fluttered open. as soon as he realized that it was me he started to cry. he reached out his hands and pulled me in. his weak arms cradled me. my lips planted on his. we kissed again and again. i could feel his weak smile in between. "i-i lo-" his voice was raspy. i let a laugh slip. "i love you too baby". i kissed him again and hugged him tight.

the doctor brought in a cup of water for him. i watched as he struggled to get up. i helped him up and tilted the glass back for him. "i love you" he said sweetly. i smiled big knowing that he could speak again. "are you ok?" i asked holding his hand. he smiled weakly and pressed his forehead against mine. "i'm more than ok. i had a vision while i was gone" he said blushing. i cocked my head to the side. "what was it?".

"everything was bright and cheerful. there were flowers everywhere. you had a baby girl in your arms. a diamond ring on your left hand. i had a silver one on mine. our little girl's name was december. she had bright blonde hair just like her momma" he giggled and wiped a tear that slipped from my cheek. "we lived in a huge house. with 2... no 3 dogs. upon our door read the seavey household. up on the walls were moments captured from our life. our wedding day, december's birth, and all of the boys' weddings" he laughed softly and sniffled. then grabbed my neck and pulled me into his arms.