I was right. As soon as the clock on my phone hit 9:00, he sped off. Motioning me to follow him quickly. I then followed him, speed walking as fast as I could. He slammed open the doors. Revealing the stage area. Empty. I feel 100% now so I can walk and think properly. I look around. The security guard standing in one place with his hand still on me. We stay like that for a couple minutes. I stare off into space. Almost screaming at the sudden noice of he backstage doors slamming open. But my fears all slipped away as soon as my eyes met his. Daniel walked out. Then Corbyn, Zach, Jonah, then Jack. They were now all in front of me. "Omg what are you guys doing?!" I screamed excitedly. "Carlos let us know what happened to you" They pointed to the security guard. "We saw that you weren't feeling well and that you almost passed out." "Yeah aha" Daniel started to say nervously. "I saw them drag you away, I was going to run off stage but.. I knew I wouldn't ever be able to reach you" He looked down at his feet and swayed a little. "We know you paid a lot of money and drove far to see us, so missing our show is not what you should have to deal with." Corbyn said. "So we decided that you deserve a show!" Jonah said. "And that's exactly what you'll get aha" Jack finished. Eben brought out 5 microphones and Dani's guitar. They all grabbed their stuff and Eben went up to the DJ stand with his camera. "wise men say" Jonah started. "Only fools rush in" they all said in sync. "But I can't help, falling in love, with youuu" Daniel then sang softly. He looked at me as he swayed his head and strummed. We were in the middle of the song, and without even realizing it. I started singing with them. They all stopped singing, and stared at me. I was too deep into the song that I didn't know that they stopped, so I kept singing. After realizing that I didn't have other voices with mine, I opened my eyes to see camera flashes in my face. They had been recording the whole thing. "Oh sorry aha. I didn't realize you guys had stopped." I said. "Oh no, it's perfectly fine" Daniel giggled and looked down at his guitar. The other boys were saying how amazing my voice was and how they wished they had it. They asked me what my user was so I gave them it. "I'm following you right away" they all said. I then told them that I had a fan account as well. They then followed that as well. "Ooh Dani... I think she likes youuu" Jack teased. "Oooooh" they all said in sync. Daniel looked at me and then laughed shyly as his face turned bright red. I then looked to the side and twirled my hair around my finger. "Come on Lauren lets go take some pictures and show you around" Zach said. Motioning everyone to come with him backstage.