The Uber was quiet. He just gave us the aux cord and started driving. I immediately took it and plugged it into my phone. Taking You started playing. "I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE LIKE LIMELIGHT!!!" I started to scream. Daniel yelled with me "WHEREVER I GO IM TAKING YOUU!!" Three more songs played and I took out the six and gave it back to save the Uber driver's ears from bleeding. A few minutes of awkward silence went by. So I started to sing. "You've awoken me, but your choking me. I was so obsessed". Daniel looked over to me and gasped as he put his phone down on the drivers arm rest to where we were both in the frame and hit record. I kept singing, giggling at his cuteness. "Gave you all of me, and now honestly. I got nothing left." Daniel then joined in with me "I loved you dangerously, lyyy, lyyy. More than the air that I breathe" I then stopped secretly and looked at him smiling as he hit the high notes perfectly. "Lyyy, lyyy" He then looked at me and kissed my cheek. I then hugged him awkwardly between our seat belts and kissed him back. He then ended the video and posted it. He put his phone away and our Uber driver spoke up. "Wow, you kids really have some talent. Are you together?" "Yes sir aha" Daniel said nervously and looked at me. "You guys are going to do some amazing things some day. Just you wait." The driver said with his raspy voice. "Thank you sir, that really means a lot." I felt the car start to slow down, not paying attention to where we were at. I looked out the window, gasping at the sight. We were here. At the famous Why Don't We house. Even prettier in person. "We are here" the driver said. I looked to Daniel with with wide eyes. "This is the start of a new chapter" I said smiling, trying to contain my excitement. "The story of Daniel and Lauren" he said and kissed my lips. "Our love story starts here" I said tearing up. Realizing how much my life is going to change as soon as I walk through those glass doors. The start of my life with Daniel Seavey. The love of my life. "You ready love?" He said putting his hand on the door handle. "Ready" I said taking a deep breath and smiling big. I'll have to admit. I'm nervous. I get out of the car and pull all of my stuff out of the trunk. Daniel looks at me odd. I think he knows I'm scared. I go over to the Uber and tip him. He drives away but not without wishing us luck. We waved him goodbye. Here we are. Standing in front of my future. Daniel offered to take a picture of me before going in. I stood on the road and did my cutest pose. I was shaking a little so it was a little hard to keep balance. I gave up and decided to just sit down instead. We finally got a good photo.

98,473 likes @imlaurenwhite: wild thoughts ✖️ photo creds: @seaveydaniel :) *** @imkailyngrace: omg I swear best friend friend stop slaying my life 😩@seaveydaniel: pretty proud of this tbh 😅@helloimaugust: learned from the best 💁🏼@jonahmarais:...

98,473 likes
@imlaurenwhite: wild thoughts ✖️ photo creds: @seaveydaniel :)
***
@imkailyngrace: omg I swear best friend friend stop slaying my life 😩
@seaveydaniel: pretty proud of this tbh 😅
@helloimaugust: learned from the best 💁🏼
@jonahmarais: 💭
-

I go over to Daniel and hold his hand, taking a deep breath. We walk up to the front door. "You ready?" He said smirking at my awkwardness. "Ready as I'll ever be" I look down to my feet as Daniel opened the door.