Chapter 15

"lauren! wake up!"

i jumped up and stretched. "today's the day!!" i screamed and jumped to the floor. daniel rubbed his eyes and and ran his fingers through his hair.

"morning"

he chuckled and walked up behind me. his fingers traced my waist as he hugged me tight. i giggled and spun around. kissing his lips. "let's go!" i called and ran to the living room. all the boys were awake and eating cereal. daniel made himself a bowl and watched me as i grabbed my ears and clothes. i'll grab something small for breakfast before we go.

the white door squeaked loudly as i slipped into the bathroom. i curled my hair and slipped on a pink dress.
for makeup i did powder, mascara, and highlighter.

"ready!!" my voice echoed through the room as i stepped out of the bathroom. the boys refused to wear ears. i rolled my eyes and put mine on. "let's go!!" corbyn screamed, breaking the silence, and swung the door open. running out and down the hall. i grabbed a breakfast bar and my magic band then headed out.

the lobby was so crowded. we pushed through the people to the front doors and started to walk towards the first park. magic kingdom. which was less than a mile away.

_____

we made it to the front entrance in no time. scrambling through the crowds of people, we finally made it through security. cinderella's castle stood tall and bright in the distance. bubbles and laughter filled the air as we finally reached the castle. it was 63 degrees and my teeth were chattering. daniel held me close and rubbed my arm. "starbucks!" i said excitedly when i spotted the big coffee shop.

402,839 likes @imlaurenwhite nobody gotta know view 2,032 comments @user1 PLOT TWIST @corbynbesson OOFERS @seaveydaniel can i be your prince charming? 💍@imlaurenwhite yes baby 😍👰🏼 ^@user2 CAN I HAVE YOUR RINGS @jonahmarais NO ^@user2 I WASNT A...

402,839 likes
@imlaurenwhite nobody gotta know
view 2,032 comments
@user1 PLOT TWIST
@corbynbesson OOFERS
@seaveydaniel can i be your prince charming? 💍
@imlaurenwhite yes baby 😍👰🏼 ^
@user2 CAN I HAVE YOUR RINGS
@jonahmarais NO ^
@user2 I WASNT ASKING YOU BOY
@jonahmarais FIGHT ME
@imzachherron OOH OOOHDNEJE
-

"we have to go to big thunder mountain first!!!" i yelled and ran towards the ride. the line was really long but we got through it fast because we had some fast passes.

we hit every single ride. i was a little nauseous and everyone was worn out so we went and grabbed lunch.

we decided on the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. the views were breathtaking. the castle was right in our view.

"ow" daniel yelped quietly and held his lower stomach. "are you ok baby?!" i gasped and ran over to him. "y-yeah i th-think so" his expression was filled with fear. "what hurts?!" my heart was starting to race. "r-right here" he struggled to say and cupped the right side of his stomach. he shut his eyes and gritted his teeth. my eyes started to water. "how can i make it feel better?" i cried. "here's some ibuprofen!" i gasped and handed him two pills and my glass of water. he took the pills and gulped down the water. "is it easing any?" i asked. "yeah, yeah it's gone now" he sighed with relief and stood up.