I guess he called an Uber because there was a guy outside waiting for us. I hopped in and the Uber asked Daniel where to. He whispered into the guys ear. I started getting nervous. Where could he be taking me? We drives for a while. Out of Beverly Hills into LA. We then stopped in front of a tattoo parlor. I start getting really nervous. Daniel? A tattoo??? He then looked at me with a daring smiling and jumped out of the car. I pay the Uber and jump out as well. He was waiting for me at the door. I grab his hand, and walk in. A buff guy with a lot of tattoos greeted us. It seemed like Daniel already knew him. The guy told us to sit in the two chairs next to each other. I was so confused, I had no clue what we were doing or what the tattoo was going to be. But at the same time I trusted him. The guy came over and put numbing cream on our wrists. Then got the sharp needle and got to work on me first. I decided to wait until we both got out to look at it. I was still so lost. It hurt a bit but not as much as the one I got on my foot a year ago did. I winced in pain as he filled it in. Daniel was looking over at me with a sad and worried look. "Done" the guy said and looked proud at his work. I still had no clue what it was. He then did it on Daniel who has never ever had a tattoo before. He was whining, unprepared for the pain. He was done quick. The guy then cleaned them off and directed us to a mirror. I still haven't seen it. "1..2..3!" Daniel said nervous. I guess he hasn't seen it yet either. On three we both put our wrists together. I gasped and cried when I saw it. Daniel covered his mouth and teared up. This was forever on our skin. I then hugged him hard as he said "this is forever". "I will always love you" I said crying. We then stopped and wiped our eyes. "Sorry, got a little emotional there aha" I said to the guy. "No worries. Glad you like it" he said smiling. He then walked over to us and wrapped them up. "Remember. Put lotion on it frequently. You wouldn't want it to crack and peel off" he said to Daniel. Im guessing he saw my other tattoos. I've been through this before aha. We then walked out and waved thank you. I looked down at it and starting tearing up. "What does it mean?" I ask him. "It means that it will always be you & me. Forever. Just like the tattoo" he said smiling and tearing up again. I then got my phone out, peeling the wrap off and took a picture of it. I then hugged him again, put the wrap back on and hopped in the Uber that was back to pick us up.