I put on deodorant and perfume, and fix my hair. Then I pick out some white heels. My phone dings loud.

Baby: we are all ready love, come on down :)

I take a deep breath, opening the door slowly. I see their heads as they all wait at the bottom of the stairs. I slowly walk down the steps. Making each step slow and precise. I then look up. Daniel is in a black suit with a white rose in its front pocket. His hair messy but still done. I smile big. I then come into their view. "OH MY GODD" Daniel screams and looked back playfully. Corbyn opens his eyes wide. "Alright, I'm done. There's no reason to live anymore like my best friend has just killed me" I laugh out loud. Zach just watches me with a side smirk. Jonah is looking at me with his mouth hung open. Jack walked into the room and choked on his grape. "DANIEEEELLL" he screams. They all had coordinating suits on. All black, each with a different colored rose. I reach the bottom of the stairs. "You guys are so handsome wow". They all laugh and play with their hands nervously. Daniel then steps forward and hugs me. "I love you so much haha" I say to him, hugging him tighter. "You know I love you more" he grins and kisses me. "Oook then" Corbyn says staring at us awkwardly. I then look at Daniel and then walk over to Corbyn. Rocking him in my arms. "You slay my life did you know that" I say looking him up and down. He smiled and giggled. "Know you slay my life more" "No you slay my life more" We just had that argument for 5 minutes straight. I love him. I then hug Jack, his noodles perfectly curled. Next Jonah, his eyes are so perfect. Then Zach. "Hey there" he says hugging me and laughing. He's so cute omg. They clean up so well I'm dead. "We've got reservations in 30 minutes, you guys ready?" Jonah said looking up from his phone. "Yeah, let's go make this a night to remember" I say holding Daniel's hand. We walk out, greeted by a long black limousine. Daniel holds open the door for me. I step in. Eben was the driver. "Omg so nice to see you" he said smiling showing his adorable dimples and teeth. "So nice to finally meet you Eben, I've always looked up to you aha" he then blushes. "Ooh girl I already love you" he says turning back around. Daniel then get in and sits behind me. Then Jack, Zach, Jonah, then Corbyn gets in last. "Coming throoough" Corbyn says stepping over everyone to get to the other side of me. He plops down and smiles at me. "Hi" he says looking into my eyes with a huge smile. "Hi" I say smiling back. "Ready girls?" Eben says starting the car. "Yaaas" me and the boys all say. The engine fires off and Eben turns on his GPS. 11 minutes to Mastro's SteakHouse Beverly Hills. "I've never been to a fancy restaurant. I feel like I'm going to break everything" I say laughing. "Same here, I've broken a wine glass before when I tried to hit a fork on it. All it did was shatter" Corbyn said laughing out loud. The boys and I started laughing too. Corbyn is so dumb, just like me I love it. I go on my phone and text Kailyn.

Best Friend: LAUREN DID YOU SEE WHAT JACK SAID ABOUT ME?! HE SAID THAT HE WISHED THAT I WAS THERE WITH HIMMM EEEEEEEEH
Me: I KNOW I SAW THAT!!
Best Friend: MY LIFE IS COMPLETE NOW HAVE FUN ILY AND IMY SO MUCH
Me: IMY AND LY MOREE!! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON

I put down my phone and look out the window. It's hard without her. We do everything together. Daniel then put his hand on mine and looked at me. "Is everything alright?" He said worried. "Yeah, just missing Kailyn" I say. "Oh yeah, she's your best friend right?" He asks. "Yeah, ever since 4th grade" He then looks at me shocked. "Well don't you worry love, you won't have to miss her forever" he says assuringly. I smile big. My thoughts are racing. What could he be planning?? The car then comes to a stop. I roll down the window, revealing the beautiful restaurant.

  Eben gets out and runs to the door to open it for us

Eben gets out and runs to the door to open it for us. We all get out. Before I can Daniel says "wait!!" I then stop, with my leg out of the car. He pulls out his phone and starts a photoshoot. August then pulls up with his camera and some white roses and starts giving me poses.

138,738 likes@imlaurenwhite: i think I'm dreaming ***@seaveydaniel: I'm in love omgg 😍😭 @imkailyngrace: my jaw just dropped to my feet@corbynbesson: KFKWSO-  "You guys are too cute" I say smiling at them

138,738 likes
@imlaurenwhite: i think I'm dreaming
***
@seaveydaniel: I'm in love omgg 😍😭
@imkailyngrace: my jaw just dropped to my feet
@corbynbesson: KFKWSO
-
"You guys are too cute" I say smiling at them. "My turn heh" I say smirking. I then bust out my camera and take hundreds of pictures. I used my iPhone so none of them turned out good haha. We then all put our phones up as Eben then opens the door and holds it open for us. I clutch Daniel's hand and slowly walk in. Everything was sparkling. Even the air seemed elegant.