Daniel got up, stumbling over his feet. I got up after he did. I could feel my knees getting weak. The boys were all in front of us. I couldn't spot Jack's noodles. Although he is short. Me and Daniel are now side by side. After a few minutes of walking he looked over to me, his cheeks pink. I looked back at him and then looked down. Rubbing my arm. I put my hand back down and tried to calm the butterflies. After reaching the long hallway to their dressing rooms, I felt something soft skin against my hand. Then I felt fingers interlocking with mine. I looked at my hands without moving my head. Daniel was holding my hand. My heart started beating so loud that I could hear it thumping in my ears. I then took a breath in and interlocked back. He then let out a soft laugh and looked away. Grasping his hand tighter around mine. I tightened my grasp as well. I relaxed shoulders and my mind. I then looked at him, he slowly turned his head and looked back at me. We both smiled and laughed. We were almost there. I moved closer to him. He then moved even closer to me. Thankfully no one was paying attention. The boys then took a sharp right turn and opened the door. I counted as they went in. 1..2...3. Then the door closed behind them. Where's Jack. I then felt a breeze send chills down my spine as Jack sped beside us and then in front of us. He was now walking backwards, looking at us with a huge smirk. Me and Daniel pulled our hands away and looked at him. I could feel my face grow warm. We were now at the door. But Jack wasn't going in. We stood there awkwardly. A few seconds later he finally faced forward and put his hand on the door. "I ship it" he said as he winked and smirked. He then opened the door and went in. I looked at Daniel and we both smiled at each other nervously and walked into the room.