i shivered as the cool breeze from inside the mall whipped through my hair. i still didn't know where we were. my eyes scanned the huge building that seemed to go on forever. i immediately spotted some of my favorite stores. everything was so elegant. the walls were all white, there was a beautiful crystal chandelier on the ceiling, and i could see my reflection in the beautiful white tile. "woah" is all i could get out. i felt like a kid in a candy store. "where do you want to go first?" daniel had the biggest smile on his face.

i went to a lot of stores.

Bath & Body Works
Urban Outfitters
Victoria's Secret
Charlotte Russe
Calvin Klein
TopShop
Hollister
Sephora
PacSun
Rue 21
DSW

"this is all that i WISH i could have. love, please. i don't want you spending money on me" i begged daniel as he carried the stuff to the cashier. he wasn't budging. i ran back to corbyn. "best friend, help. please convince daniel not to spend that money on me". he looked at me then walked towards daniel and pulled his card out. "here i'll help" he said with a big smile on his face.

"oh my goodness" i huffed and smacked my head. of course i want these things but i can't have him spending so much on me, that's not who i am!

my shoulders started to shrug as jack, then jonah, then zach followed. all pulling out their cards and scanning more and more items. it felt like forever before they finally got done. "how much did you spend?!" i yelped. staring at the bags in their hands with everything i wanted. "roughly $250." zach started. i sighed and looked back at the bags. "ok that's better than i thought."

"a piece"

"WHAT?!" i yelled. "i'm going to get you back for this. you have to let me get you guys something".

"your love is enough baby" daniel replied. i blushed and took some of the bags from them. "the least i can do is help with these." they chuckled and walked by my side back to the uber. we carefully placed everything in the trunk and got in. everyone was sweating. "thank you guys. for everything. you really didn't have to" i said closing the car door. "you're welcome" they all said. daniel then grabbed my hand and held it tight. i laughed and leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"love you"
"i love you most"

-

"chic fil a?!" zach screamed as we pulled into the parking lot. "oh my gosh yay!!" i screamed and jumped out of the car. running to the door with daniel's hand in mine.

i impatiently paced as we waited in the long line. i could smell the chicken tenders from here. "finally" i huffed as we got up to the cashier.

me ; chicken tenders with a coke
daniel ; chicken sandwich with a coke
jack ; chicken salad with dr. pepper
corbyn ; chicken salad with sprite
jonah ; italian chicken wrap with water
zach ; chicken sandwich with lemonade

"thank you!!" we all called as we made our way to a free table. i carefully set the tray down and settled into the seat next to daniel. "i haven't been here in forever" i said, my eyes scanning the area. they stopped at the playground. jack's eyes fixed on me. "oh no no" he started to say. "we are way to old to go on the playground." i stick out my bottom lip and ate my last chicken tender. wiping the crumbs off of my top. "but jaaaaack." i frowned and looked to daniel. who threw his hands up in defense. "hey. i can't make that decision, you two are on your own."

all of the sudden, we heard a scream.

our heads whipped around to the play area. corbyn was playing on the slide. my eyes moved to his seat then back to the playground. "that's it!" i said and ran inside the playground. we were both yelling and screaming, nearly falling off the platforms. we climbed on top of the monkey bars and hung from the top of the ladders.