I woke up at 3 AM to wrap all of the gifts. The house was silent except for my heartbeat. I then filled Daniels scrapbook with pictures. As soon as I got done I hopped back in bed and went back to sleep. Hearing a few noises come from downstairs.
My heart immediately started pounding as I opened my eyes. ITS CHRISTMAS!! I threw the covers off of me and swung the door open. Jumping down the stairs. Stopping in my tracks as I reached the end. "Oh my god!!" I screamed out. "Merry Christmas!!!!" The boys screamed. I dropped to my knees.

  I felt my heart drop

I felt my heart drop. "Guys turn around!!" I screamed. They arched their brows then swung around. I ran upstairs and grabbed all of their gifts and shut my eyes. Running to the Christmas tree and placing them. I wasn't sure if they had anything unwrapped under the tree. I then swung around and went back to the stairs. "Ok you can open" I said smiling. They then looked over and saw the new gifts. They gasped. I jumped as I felt someone touch face. I then felt my vision go out. Daniel had put a blindfold on me. "What the heck!" I laughed and felt around. They started pulling me and then directed me to sit down. They then took the blindfold off and put the first gift in my hand. Then the next. Then the next. How did they- I was freaking out over everything. Everything was perfect. I've never been so happy. I said a million thank you's and couldn't stop looking at everything and gasping. The boys then carried the stuff to the chair carefully. Making room. "Boys, are you ready?!" I said jumping up and down. They all sat down and screamed. I gave them all their gifts. I watched a tear slip as Corbyn opened the moon necklace. He immediately put it in and wiped his face. Continuing to open their gifts. Daniel screamed as he opened the Adventure Book.