Chapter 9

I flutter my eyes as the sunlight shined through the blinds. I stretched and threw the covers off of me. Stumbling to my bathroom to get a shower, I throw off my clothes and hop in. Only taking a few minutes. I was starving. After getting out of the shower, I throw on a comfy outfit, skip makeup, and then throw up my hair.

184,939 likes @imlaurenelise: 'tis the season***@imzachherron: 9 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS @seaveydaniel: SANTA IS SHAKING@imkailyngrace: ooh that is so cute I can't @jonahmarias: HEHHEHEHE@corbynbesson: hey I really like your necklace :,)load more com...

184,939 likes
@imlaurenelise: 'tis the season
***
@imzachherron: 9 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS
@seaveydaniel: SANTA IS SHAKING
@imkailyngrace: ooh that is so cute I can't
@jonahmarias: HEHHEHEHE
@corbynbesson: hey I really like your necklace :,)
load more comments...
-
I walked downstairs and saw as Daniel looked down at his phone. His thumbs moved rapidly as a smile rose on his sweet face. I tucked a loose hair behind my ear and walked up to Jack. "Whatcha doin" I squealed. He screamed and dropped his spoon into his cereal, almost choking on a frosted flake. He laughed and gave me the evil eye. I felt as my eyes wandered to Daniel, who looked at me. Then quickly shut his phone off and shoved it in his hoodie pocket. A laugh slipped from his mouth as he got up and walked over to me with a smirk. "Good morning princess" he said shakily. I paid no attention to it. "Good morning handsome" I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He hugged me tight and walked over to the cabinets. "Man I'm hungry" his hand covered his stomach as he grabbed two bowls. "Cereal?" He said looking my way. "Yes please" I said smirking. The bowls clinked as I walked around, looking for Corbyn.
*play music*
"Oh!" I gasped as Corbyn turned the corner. "Sorry!" He gritted his teeth and made sure I was ok. "I'm alright, don't worry silly" I laughed. He laughed back and stared at my neck. His hand slowly touched my neck as he picked up the moon necklace. I giggled and looked down at it. His eyes trailed up to mine, he smirked and looked back down. "You kept it" he fluttered his eyes and let out a laugh. "Of course I did". His arms wrapped around me as his face dug into me. I dug my face into his neck and wrapped my arms around him. I froze at the sound of cries. I felt Corbyn's grip get tighter as his cries grew. The lump in my throat made it harder to hold everything back. My lip started trembling as tears started to fall down my face. His grip grew tighter, as if he was assuring me that I would be ok. My soft cries turned into sobs. We slowly sank down onto the floor. I pulled my head away and looked into his beautiful blue-green eyes. Puffy and red from sobbing. "I will always be here for you" he said gasping for air. I exhaled and fixed a piece of his hair. My hand fixing on his face. He looked at me up and down. His lip started to quiver again. My hand dropped as I wrapped my arms around him again. He moved up and wrapped his arms around me again. "Never" I struggled as the cries made it impossible to speak. I continued, "never.. ever leave my side" I finally got out. "I wouldn't dare" he said sniffling.