"Reservations?" A man in a black suit asked us. "Yes sir, it's under Seavey". "Alright, you'll be seated right this way" he directed us to follow the waitress. We walked into our area. A long beautiful table awaited us.

   "Wow" I say looking at the beautiful setup

"Wow" I say looking at the beautiful setup. "You've really outdone yourselves guys, this restaurant is amazing" I say looking at them with a big smile. I go over to my seat but Daniel pulls it out for me before I could. I sit down and he follows by scooting it in gently. "Thank you love" I say. He pulls out the chair right next to me and sits in it. "You're welcome" he says kissing my cheek. I giggle and watch as Eben, August, and the boys struggle to choose their seating. Zach sat in front of me, Corbyn to my left, Daniel on my right, Jonah and Jack next to Zach, then Eben and August sit on the two ends. I pick up my huge menu in front of me and immediately don't know where to start. I went ahead and get the steak with a house salad on the side. Jonah and August got hot wings, Eben got just a salad, Jack got a sandwich, then Corbyn and Daniel got the same thing as I did. We gave our order to our waitress and she took our menus and sped off. "So, how is your guys' nights going?" I put my hands on my chin looking at them curious. "Absolutely perfect madam and what about you?" Zach asked me in a deep voice with his eyebrow raised. Also speaking in a British accent. "You know what? I think this might just be the best night of my life. I'm really having a great time" I say imitating his voice but failing. August laughs at me quietly. "What was that?" I look over to him, giving him the look. In the same accent. "Oh noth-haha-ing. Nothing sir, I mean mam" Corbyn then looked at me and laughed. I couldn't help but laugh. "You're so stupid" I say laughing and looked back as I saw our waitress in the distance, bringing our food. "She's not wrong" Jack says laughing. We then all get our food. "This food is prettier than me" I say looking down and laughing. Daniel then jerked his head over to me. "That's such a lie, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on" he said smiling. His eyes twinkled in the low lights. I then gave him a slick kiss on the lips. "And you're the most handsome guy I've ever laid eyes on" I say back to him. All of he boys then cough and mutter under their breath. "Oh shut up, you all are beautiful too" I say laughing. Corbyn then pulls out his tiny glasses and puts them on. "It adds a nice touch" he says making weird faces. I swear, I love him so much. I then look down at my plate and started eating. As soon as I took a bite, my mouth exploded with flavor. It was the best freaking steak I have ever had. Then finished it off with a fresh salad. I got water to drink. We never touched our phones. We spent hours just talking about life as best friends. "Guys it's 10:24 pm!" I tell them as I check my phone. "Oh shoot, I gotta go August says gesturing towards Eben. "Oh yeah, I have to catch a flight tomorrow. I'm going to Florida, August is too but he can't leave until Friday since he wants to take pics at your meet up tomorrow" "oh yeah!! We have to go to that!! Oh geez need to go!" Jonah says hurrying to get his stuff. "Daniel sir in the seat in front of me and take your black jacket off. We need a picture for our first date" I say hurrying. He takes of the jacket and hold my hand. We got the perfect picture. "Ok let's go" I say grabbing my stuff and heading out the door. Eben was already waiting in the Limo for us, ready to go. "Wow. That was absolutely incredible" Jonah says looking at us. "I'm stuffed" jack says laying down. "Thank you guys, I had the time of my life" I say leaning back, trying to keep my eyes open. I then post the picture that me and Dani took.

248,828 likes@imlaurenwhite: better together :)***@jonahmarias: I'll never forget this night :,) @imzachherron: how the heck did you have time to take this? 😂 @augustcaptures: I feel like a proud mom with all these beautiful pictures -  I turned ...

248,828 likes
@imlaurenwhite: better together :)
***
@jonahmarias: I'll never forget this night :,)
@imzachherron: how the heck did you have time to take this? 😂
@augustcaptures: I feel like a proud mom with all these beautiful pictures
-
I turned my phone off after posting it to find Jack and Jonah asleep. Zach attempting to lay on Corbyn's shoulder and Corbyn wide awake. Daniel just sitting quietly next to me. His hand in mine. I feel my eyes getting really heavy. Then my head gets heavy. My head slowly fell onto his shoulder. I then close my eyes and feel Daniel's head slowly move onto mine. He then fell asleep. I then fell asleep right after he did.