Chapter 10

Zach
How could he do this? I freaking trusted him. He was... He was my best friend. We've been through absolutely everything together. My eyes were fixed on the wall as my heart beat steadily. My head fell to my knees as I started to cry again. Why would he? How could he? I don't understand. My body jumped as a hand touched my shoulder. My head jerked up to see who it was. "Jack?" My voice trembled. His glasses foggy from crying, eyes red and puffy. His eyebrows furrowed as he glared at me. I moved over a little, allowing him to sit next to me. He settled next to me and sighed. His lip trembling. Both of our heads fell to our knees again as we cried. Little mumbles here and there broke the cries. "Why?" "How could he?!" "I miss her so much" "she doesn't deserve this pain". I picked my head up and leaned on his shoulder. His head lifted as he fixed his eyes on me. Then leaned his head on mine. Footsteps broke the silence. It was Corbyn and Jonah. They walked to us and sat on the either side.

Daniel
I smiled and laughed as I pulled into the driveway. I could barely contain my excitement. My feet hit the ground as I practically jumped out of the car. I grabbed the flowers and the big white box and ran to the garage, where I threw of the lid of the box and took out the black tux. I changed fast and rolled my cuffs. It was my best tux. I threw my old clothes into the car and grabbed the flowers. My hand ran down my suit as I smoothed out the wrinkles. Taking a deep breath, I slowly walked up to the door. Now face to face with the door, I placed my sweaty palm on the doorknob. Don't be nervous Daniel. You got this. A smile rose on my face as I took a deep breath, and opened the front door.

Corbyn
My legs gave out as I fell to the hard ground. Tears ran down my face as I held the silver moon in my palm. "Lauren" I yelped as my gut clenched. Jack's hand crept on my shoulder. My head jerked to the side. He frowned and wiped his face. All of the sudden, everyone jumped and let out a scream as the front door swing open.