Chapter 3

I woke up. Freaking out, not knowing where I was. Then I sighed and remembered where I was. The Why Don't We house. It's going to take a little getting used to. I then smiled big and grabbed my phone to take an Instagram photo. I'm going to post a few photos everyday. I look for props. Grabbing the Mac that was on the desk and my water bottle from the airport.

114,574 likes@imlaurenwhite: stay hydrated ☁️ *** @seaveydaniel: can you come downstairs and get hydrated with me? 😩@imkailyngrace: still waiting for jack to call me

114,574 likes
@imlaurenwhite: stay hydrated ☁️
***
@seaveydaniel: can you come downstairs and get hydrated with me? 😩
@imkailyngrace: still waiting for jack to call me.. :)
@corbynbesson: wAtEr
-
I smile as I read Daniel's comment. My phone then vibrates.

Baby: good morning my love! Why don't you come down here and greet me? aha
You: just a second baby :) gotta get some clothes on 😂❤️
Baby: Jonah is making breakfast so quick ;)

I throw down my phone. Eager to see the boys again. Since it's going to be a lazy day and we are not going to go anywhere. I throw on the comfiest outfit I could grab. I leave my face bare and braided my hair. I then see that there is a tall mirror. I had to take a selfie.

 I decided not to post it because I want to go see Daniel

I decided not to post it because I want to go see Daniel. I got tired of my hat and took it off. I throw my phone in my pocket and run downstairs. He gets up and starts walking towards me. Hugging just like we did on the day we met. They just keep getting better. He then kissed me on the cheek and showed me to where breakfast was. There was pancakes and eggs galore. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast. My plate was already made. "I know you aren't a fan of eating a lot in the mornings so we made sure to give you a little bit" Jack said giving me my plate. I smiled big. They really know how to treat a girl. I then sit down. Daniel then hurries and sits next to me. I laugh a little. Corbyn then sits on the other side of me. Zach, Jack, and Jonah all in the seats across from us. I take the first bite. I'm shook. The eggs are perfect. "Holy crap" I say pointing at the eggs. "Now that's some good eggs" I say eating more. "Thanks haha. They are my momma's recipe" he says smiling. Then going back down to eat more. We all cleared our plates in a matter of seconds. I got up and carried my dish over to put it away. Daniel jumped up from his seat and ran to me. "I got it love, now you go get ready. We are going to go out today. I want you to have enough time so you aren't rushed. I look shocked. I feel like a queen. "Thank you so much baby" I say kissing him. "Anything for you" he said back grinning. I then walk upstairs. Planning my outfit inside my head. "How do I need to dress?" "Elegant, we are going somewhere that is extremely fancy" Jonah says. "Okay thank you" I say as I close my door. Ok fancy. My favorite thing in the world. so I'm guessing it's a dinner date. I go to the bathroom and text Jonah really quick.

Me: what time are we leaving?
Jonah: around 4:15 :)
Me: ok thanks so much 💗
Jonah: you're welcome 💛

I look at the clock on my phone. 2:30 pm. Dang. This jet lag got me messed up, I slept lol until 1:45 pm. I then go to YouTube and look up tutorials. Finally finding a makeup look.

I rummage through my stuff and find an adorable dress to match my makeup

I rummage through my stuff and find an adorable dress to match my makeup. This is my final look.

@imlaurenwhite: dinner date tonight :,) ***@seaveydaniel: it's gonna mark our first night out together 😍💕@jackaverymusic: @imkailyngrace wish you were in LA

***
@seaveydaniel: it's gonna mark our first night out together 😍💕
@jackaverymusic: @imkailyngrace wish you were in LA..
@imkailyngrace: i'm not screaming, you are
@wendywhite: my daughter is so beautiful 😍💓
@corbynbesson: go best friend 😍😫
-
I swear, I have the best friends and boyfriend a girl could ask for.