I shivered as the cold air blew through my hair. I ran over to the carts and jumped in. "Push me!!" I yelled. Daniel laughed as he ran over to me. We rolled through the isles. I looked up to Daniel. He smiled back at me then places his lips on my forehead. "I love you" he said looking into my eyes. "I love you more" I said turning red. We reached the candy aisle and Daniel started freaking out. "WHAT IS THIS?!" He held up watermelon cotton candy. He threw it into the cart with force and started dancing around. "Where's August when you need him?!" I yelled out. "I got you, I got you girl" Corbyn said pulling out his camera. I jumped out of the cart and pulled my hood over my head. I then ran over to an empty isle.

183,828 likes @imlaurenwhite: what should I get? ***@corbynbesson: you should get some pic creds

183,828 likes
@imlaurenwhite: what should I get?
***
@corbynbesson: you should get some pic creds... and then gift it to me you little
@jonahmarias: I'm hiding in the toy section and I've never felt so alive
@imkailyngrace: I have some of the dumbest friends lord help me
load more comments..
-

honah 😏
come find me hehe

laur 💛
I'm on my way,
you better watch out

"Cmon guys. Mission find honah is a go!!" I yell running towards the toy isle. "Ok we have to split up" Jack said. "Ok Jack you go to the drink isle, Corbyn.. just follow me lol, Daniel go wherever you want love, and Zach go to the Barbie isle" I said laughing. "What?!!" Zach said standing still as we all ran our separate ways. He laughed and went to the girls isle. "Ok Corbyn. First things first. We need to get low. We will be able to see him easier. Ok now you go over to that isle and I'll stay here. Come back after a few minutes" He ran away and ducked behind the next isle. I sat and looked around. 5 mins went by. 10 then 20. I got up and looked at the isle that Corbyn was in. He's gone. I felt hands wrap around my waist as I got lifted off the ground. "Got ya" I heard Daniel laugh. I died inside. His laugh is my favorite thing. "Ahhh" I screamed and laughed. He put me down and offered me a piggy back ride. I jumped up and looked around. "Wow. You're tall" I said widening my eyes. I felt him laugh as he looked up at me. "Where were you guys??" I asked placing my chin on his shoulder and tightening my grip. "We found Jonah. Then we made a plan to scare you" he said laughing. "He was riding the kid bikes" he pointing to the endless pink bikes on the wall. "Well then where are the-" I almost fell back as the boys popped out and screamed. "Ahh" Daniel died of laughter trying not to fall. I let go of Daniel and slowly slid onto the ground. "Oh no. We killed her. What a shame" Zach said walking away. I jerked up and ran to him. Messing up his hair. "Brooo" he yelled. "bRooOo" I mocked him. Corbyn was practically peeing himself. He grabbed his stomach as it ached from laughter. "Ok guys let's actually get some shopping done" Jonah said running up with a cart. Zach grabbed it and pulled out a list from his pocket. We walked around and got our stuff. Successfully not breaking anything.