I then wake up sweaty. My stomach hurting more. Daniel was gone. So were the rest of the boys. I then started crying again. I then checked my phone and saw that he texted me.

Baby: going to the store to get you some stuff. What would you like?
Me: McDonald's, a coke, chocolate, sour patch kids, evehrkfmfnj idk 😭
Me: oh and one more thing.... you. Hurry back :,(
Baby: I'm on it :) don't worry, I'll be back in your arms soon 💛

I then throw my phone down and take a picture because I had only posted one for today. Also not to mention, I was feeling myself aha.

132,938 likes @imlaurenwhite: comfy cozy ☁️ *** @seaveydaniel: OH DEAR LORD NOW I HAVE TO SPEED HOME JKEKFKD@imzachherron: so this is what you do when you're home alone? 😂 @corbynbesson: cOmFy cOzY @jackaverymusic: DANIEL SLOW DOWN - I looked thr...

132,938 likes
@imlaurenwhite: comfy cozy ☁️
***
@seaveydaniel: OH DEAR LORD NOW I HAVE TO SPEED HOME JKEKFKD
@imzachherron: so this is what you do when you're home alone? 😂
@corbynbesson: cOmFy cOzY
@jackaverymusic: DANIEL SLOW DOWN
-
I looked through Instagram and followed some fan accounts that people had made. It made me feel so special to know that people actually like me and take the time out to dedicate their hard work to do something for me. They immediately posted something saying that they were crying because I had followed them. My smile was permanent on my face. "Oh crap, cramp!" I then yell and fall back on my bed. I then hear a noise coming from the door. Through the dim light I could see the doorknob turn. Zach then walked in with chocolate in his hands. Then Jack walked in with McDonald's. Jonah then walked in with a pack of Coke. Corbyn then walked in with a sour patch kids and some tiny sunglasses. "Just thought you needed these" he said pointing to them. I laughed. Then Daniel walked in. His hair messy and his smile bright. I then jumped up and hugged him. "You guys are the best friends a girl could ask for" I said crying again. They all then get a gift basket from the hallway and bring it in. They put the stuff on their hands to the side and then gave me the gift basket.

  Corbyn then gasped

Corbyn then gasped. "Oh! I almost forgot!" He then pulled out a box of ibuprofen out of his pocket and handed it to me. "Omg thank you!!" I say as I crack open a Coke and take two. I then set my Coke down and hug them all again. Kissing each of them on the cheeks. "Thanks for dealing with me hah. You guys are the sweetest. I don't know how I can repay you" I say going into a group hug. "I love you guys so much" Jack then says to us. "We love you more" we all say in sync. I then check my phone. 5:45 pm?! "Sooo.. wanna go pick up some In and Out?!" I say smiling with a look. "That would actually be fun" they say. "Yay!! I say. I then run to the bathroom, putting on a little bit of makeup on then I put jeans and a shirt on. Let's go!!" I say running out of my door and skipping down the stairs.