I fell to my knees and started to cry out. Corbyn came running into the room. "What's wrong?!" He yelled cradling me. I kept gasping for air as tears streamed down my face."NO!" I cried out and shook my head. "No no no no no" I yelled and put my arms around him, then handed him the phone, my hand shaking. His jaw dropped as he set back down the phone. He started to cry as he pulled me closer and held me tight. "Why?!" I yelled out. Crying harder then ever before. My heart felt like it had been cut in half. I could barely even breath through my cries. "It hurts" I grabbed my stomach and yelled out. Tears falling everywhere. Jonah then walked out of his room sleepily and stretched. As soon as his eyes met mine... he froze. He practically jumped down the stairs and cuddled me. Corbyn wiped his face and handed Jonah Daniel's phone. "No this must be a mistake" his voice cracked as he attempted to hold back tears. His eyes never left the text. Two more doors opened from upstairs as Jack and Zach ran down the stairs. Jack already was crying. I grabbed his face. "Jack come here" I held out my hands as he went over to me and cuddled me. Rocking me back and forth, crying on my shoulder. I grabbed his arms and cried into his sweatshirt. "It hurts so much" I cried out. "Sshh shh shh it's ok. You'll be ok" he said, his voice cracking. He rubbed my head with his finger and cradled me. Zach's eyes were set on the phone. His eyebrows slanted and his lip quivered as a single tear fell. I held my hand out and wiped his cheek. He grabbed my hand and held it. I looked over to Corbyn who was shaking his head, still looking at the messages, trying.. to find some explanation. But there wasn't one. I sat up and looked to Jack. "How could he do this?" He yelped. "I don't know" I cried harder and wiped my face with my sleeve. Jonah's eyes were red and puffy. Zach and Corbyn still shaking their heads. "It's over" I cried out. "It's all over" I cradled closer to Jack and gasped for air as this unbearable pain overcame me.