my arms ached as i pushed though every door in the hospital. searching for daniel. i gasped when i finally saw him. doctors were surrounding him. sticking needles in him every which way. i busted though the doors. "what's wrong with him??" i cried. the doctors whipped their heads around and looked to me. then directed a nurse to escort me. i kicked and screamed but she was stronger than me.

after we were outside of the room she gathered the boys and me up together and a horrifying look on her face. "daniel... daniel's appendix bursted".
my heart dropped to the floor and i started to cry. i looked through the blinds into the wall and saw that he was crying. holding his stomach and throwing up. my fist hit the window hard. the nurse just stared at me. i staggered back as the door then swung open. a doctor came out.
"ok mam. you have 2 choices. we can either give him strong antibiotics and hope it heals or we can perform surgery on him. with surgery you have just as much of a chance that he dies rather than it saving him. he wanted you to decide for him". my hands were shaking uncontrollably and i couldn't even think. "surgery!! do the surgery you have to save him!!" i called and tried to get to daniel. but the nurse held me back.
it was just a matter of seconds before the doors bursted open. it was all of the doctors. they were rolling a bed out of the room. on it was daniel. "daniel daniel daniel!!!" i cried and ran to him. i fell as the boys pulled me back. i watched as they rolled him though the double doors. above the doors read "OPERATING ROOM"