I looked back to the boys who were all asleep. I shook my head and smirked. Facing forward again. I felt Daniel eyes turn to me. I turned to him. "What?" I laughed playfully. "Oh sorry, I got lost in your beauty" he said winking. I blushed and looked off to the side. I turned my head back and stared at him. "I love you". "I love you more" he lifted his head up as we pulled into the driveway. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed. The hospital was traumatic. "We're home!!" Daniel said excitedly. I hopped out of the car and shut the door. This is home. A smile crept on my face as I walked up to the door. As soon as it opened, I had a feeling. The cool familiar air made me feel safe and happy. Oh how I missed home. I ran up to my room and got a cold shower. It was almost like I was washing all the pain off of me. I got dressed and headed downstairs. The boys were all still outside. I peeked around the door frame to see what they were up to. "Awh thank you guys" I said hurrying over to them. They had all of my presents in their hands. I grabbed the flowers and bear from the front seat and headed back up to my room. The boys followed. We set all of the stuff on my bed and started putting the stuff up. Zach ran downstairs then came back up with a vase with water in it. "For your flowers" he said with an adorable grin. "Thanks" I said placing the vase on my nightstand. Daniel grabbed all of the flowers and carefully put them inside. I set the bears up on my bed and put the cards on my windowsill. "Thank you guys" I said as we went into a group hug. "It feels so good to be back" I said looking at them. "So good to be home" Daniel said grabbing my hand. I wrapped my arms around him tight. We let go and just gazed into each other's eyes. I noticed that the boys had snuck out. "You know what? We have a lot of shopping to do. Why don't you get some rest? You deserve it" He said concerned. "I wanna go with you guys" I gave him puppy dog eyes and stuck out my bottom lip. "I was hoping you would say that" he smirked and kissed my lips. "Now you get ready. Take your time. Don't rush" he places his hand on my cheek. I hugged and kissed him one last time before walking to my vanity. He opened the door and looked at me. "I love you" I said giggling. "I love you more" he said laughing before shutting the door. I don't really feel like doing much. But I am finally able to get dolled up so I guess I have to. I did my makeup. I was shook by how good I did. I then put my clothes on and did my hair. I run over to the mirror and set my camera up and press the 3 sec button. I then turn around and thankfully get a good photo. I post it immediately after.

@imlaurenwhite: sweater weather 🌨*** @imkailyngrace: we can't see your beautiful face :(@seaveydaniel: 😞 @imkailyngrace@danielsgap: you are in my prayers :) @corbynbesson: best friend slay my life load more comments

***
@imkailyngrace: we can't see your beautiful face :(
@seaveydaniel: 😞 @imkailyngrace
@danielsgap: you are in my prayers :)
@corbynbesson: best friend slay my life
load more comments...
-
I decided to wear a sweater since my scars were still healing. The open back was just a cute touch. I shut off my phone and run downstairs. "How is one able to be so beautiful?" Daniel asked staring. I blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Oh stop it" I laughed and grabbed the keys. "Hey wait I aren't you supposed to be resting?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "It's ok. I'm ok" I said smiling. Zach ran up behind me and jumped up and down. "Can I drive??" He said with excitement. I gritted my teeth and looked at Daniel. "Sure" I said laughing as I dropped the keys in his hand. "JONAH, JACK, BESTFRIEND, CMON" I screamed upstairs. Footsteps shook the stairs as the boys all ran down. "You're bestie is here" Corbyn ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and laughed. Jack and Jonah looked at me. I winked and mouthed "you're my best friends too". They sighed in relief and started laughing. "Welp. Let's get a move on!!" Corbyn said running out of the front door. I looked back at the boys and ran out after Corbyn.