The doctors all had clipboards. They wrote every little detail down. "I checked her out. Her gashes are extremely deep BUT, it didn't tear any tissue so it is not expected to scar. She hit just the right places. If it would've gotten any deeper, they would be on her skin forever" "Alright, I'll let him know" a guy said. He put the clipboard to his side and hurried out of the doors. The three others left after him. The nurse got a bunch of cotton pads and dipped them in alcohol. She then grabbed a bunch of bandages and set them next to me. I dug my nails into the pad I was on as I readied myself for the pain. She then strapped me down so I couldn't get away. She picked up a cotton ball and looked at me. I had my eyes closed shut. I then felt this overwhelming pain. It was indescribable. My body jerked up as I tried to scream. My voice cracked and screeched. I then felt my nails pop through the cushion. I could feel the bandage tighten around it as she finished the first gash. She then repeated the process over and over again. I was too exhausted to scream anymore. She then pushed me out of the doors. I got dizzy watching the lights go by. She then looked at me and waved a hand. I then blinked and moved my head to show her that I was conscious. She then got a wheelchair from inside a new room. This one looked like a regular hospital room. A shiny gold plac next to the door read 308. Room 308. "Do you think that you can sit up?" The lady asked me worried. I took a deep breath and tried to lift myself. Halfway through my body gave out. My head slammed onto the metal bed. I cried out in frustration. I wasn't giving up. I lifted myself again, screaming in pain as the gashes on my stomach and chest stung. I then opened my eyes. I sat up successfully. I sighed with relief and laughed. My throat hurt and refused for me to make a sound. My voice cracked. I then held my throat and struggled to swallow. The nurse then stopped me and looked into my eyes. "You'll be okay" she said smiling. I didn't believe her. She then opened the wheelchair and grasped my arm. I winced as she accidentally pressed into my cuts. I don't blame her. There wasn't much skin that wasn't messed up. I let out a cry as my skin touched the chair. I finally got in and layed my head back. I can't believe this happened. She then wheeled me into my room and set up my bed. I then tried to stand up but my legs gave out under me. She caught me and slowly moved me to my bed. I limped and hopped onto the bed. I carefully set the blanket over me and closed my eyes. I was so overly exhausted. I then looked over at the clock on the wall. 9:47 PM. I've been out for a while. My eyelids got heavier and heavier until they closed. I was out like a light.