Chapter 1

There he was. Broad and handsome under the bright lights. Daniel Seavey was truly a work of art. i looked at him with heart eyes as i felt the adrenaline rush of love. The extreme tingles in my stomach. The flutters of my heart. The loss of breath at just the sight of him. The fear of losing him when he isn't even mine. I was about to meet the love of my life. My heart labeled him with that the moment I laid eyes on him.
I stood on my tippy toes. My converse giving me enough height to see above the girls in front of me. Ok only three more girls, then it's my turn. i thought to myself. three quickly turned into two, then one, then none. I watched the girl that was in front of me walk away. Then saw August sway his hands in forward motions. letting me know that is was my turn to greet them. The boys were all in a line. The first person that we were supposed to walk up to was Jonah. To the right of him was Zach, then Jack, then Corbyn, and then Daniel. my heart lit up at the idea of him being last. it meant that i could hug him and talk to him the longest. I looked up from my feet. my eyes met with Jonahs piercing green eyes. he smiled, showing his teeth and let out a soft laugh. I blushed then slowly walked forward. my knees and hands were shaking. my mind was a fogged mess.
The moment I reached Jonah, I gave him the biggest hug. I could feel his strong arms wrap tighter around my waist. He rocked me back and forth. "I love you so much" I said to him. I could feel him giggle. "I love you more". We both pulled away at the same time and looked into each other's eyes.
i then walked a few steps and hugged Zach. He rubbed his hands up and down my back softly. I could feel my feet rising as he picked me up. He then dropped me and gave me a huge smile.
Next was Jack. He smiled and then hugged me. It was short. He seemed off. I saw him playing with his fingers earlier. He must be just as nervous as I am.
I then walked towards Corbyn. Out of the corner of my eye I saw familiar blue eyes. Daniel was smiling at me. His tooth gap cuter in real life. I panicked and went into Corbyn's arms. "How are you?!" he asked giggling. I replied nervously, "I'm amazing aha". "What's your name?" "Oh, aha my name is Lauren". "Rad name" he said and smirked. i could feel my cheeks heat up.
I softly broke the hug and looked over to Daniel. His adorable smile was lit up by the lights overhead. "hello beautiful" were the first words that came out of his mouth. adrenaline started to pump though my body. i skipped and ran over and jumped into his arms. He grabbed me and rocked me in his arms. I could feel my hair move as he laughed a little. His grip getting tighter as mine did.
"I love you so much" I said choking back happy tears. "I love you so much more" he said back. It felt like we were hugging for a million years. I buried my face into his warm shoulder. He did the same to me.
We finally pulled away after what felt like ages. Still holding on to each other, I looked into his eyes and gave the biggest smile. He smiled even bigger. His tooth gap showing in the neon lights. His cheeks were flushed, his hair had messed up a little from when he buried his face into me. i caught myself staring and blushed. a laugh escaped my lips as i tucked my hair behind my ear.
I then walked over to the middle of the boys to take the group picture. "hey august, would you mind if i got more than one picture?" i said shooting puppy dog eyes. august laughed and nodded, holding up his camera.
"thank you so much" i said with a big smile and ran over to daniel. i explained our pose quickly and quietly to him. he giggled and nodded. his hand then slid across my back softly and stopped at my waist. i grabbed his left hand and held it up. "we are gonna do two pictures alright?!" august shouted with a big grin. i looked at him and nodded. i then looked into daniel's eyes and felt the flash of the camera on us.
i then grabbed his waist and felt his hand slide up my back and onto my chin, gently lifting it up to face him. i smiled softly and felt another flash of the camera. my heart was going a million miles an hour, i really couldn't believe this was happening.
daniel's hand dropped from my chin and then wrapped around my shoulders as he kissed my head and hugged me. i hugged him back tightly and kissed his cheek. then walked slowly away. they all give raised their hand and waved it. my heart skipped as i saw daniel's lips move. "i love you" he whispered. i tucked a loose strand of hair out of my face and whispered back. "i love you more" i said. i watched as a smile crept on his face as i turned and walked away to the crowd.