"Lauren?!" I heard from upstairs. I watched as Zach jumped down the stairs. His body slammed into mine as he hugged me. He was crying uncontrollably. "Zach" I sniffled. "I love you so much" his voice muffled by my sweater. "I love you more" my voice cracked. "Lauren?!!" Jonah ran from the recording room and froze. "Lauren!!" He repeated, running to me. Making impact with Zach. "Oh god I thought you were gone f-forever" his voice shaky. "I'm here guys" I smiled as we pulled away. A tear slid down my cheek. I watched as Jack appeared from the other room. His eyes widened as he dropped to his knees. Cupping his mouth with his hands. His sobs echoed throughout the house. I smiled and slowly walked over to him, kneeling down and cuddling him. His arms lifted up and wrapped around me. Then dug his face into my shoulder. "D-don't cry" I struggled to say. I could hear Corbyn talking with Zach and Jonah in the background. They were thanking him over and over again. Jack then slowly pulled away. Staring into my eyes. My eyes followed a single tear dropping down his rosy cheek. I slowly lifted my hand up and wiped it away. Smiling big. He then hugged tight me again. "L-Lauren?" I heard vaguely from above. We both lifted our heads. "Daniel?!"