Chapter 12

My eyes fluttered open, Daniel was asleep. He had moved up to me and cuddled me. His face to mine. I giggled and kissed his forehead. Placing my hand on his neck and pressing my forehead lightly with his. Hoping he wouldn't wake up. "I love you" I whispered and laid back. I watched as his eyes lightly fluttered open. Smiling big when he saw me. "I love you more" he said, placing a kiss on my lips. He then wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me tight. Falling back asleep. I shook my head and picked up my phone. 10:28 AM. "Baby wake up" I said laughing. Running my fingers through his hair. "I don't wanna" he mumbled. "Should I get Corbyn to bring some pans in here? Maybe he can bang them together you know? Will that wake you up?" I asked, my eyebrows arched. "I'm up I'm up" he laughed and turned over. I rolled my eyes, hopping out of bed. "Fine then, I guess I'll just leave you" my voice trailed off as I waved goodbye and walked out of the room. I laughed as I heard his feet thump the ground as he jumped out of bed. Running to my side. "I'm freezing" I said shivering. My teeth were chattering. "Oh no" Daniel said and ran into his room. He came out with a black Why Don't We hoodie in his hands. "Thank you so much" I said, taking it and putting it on. It smelled like him. "Can I keep it?" I asked laughing awkwardly. "Of course" he smirked and placed his hand on my chin. Lifting it, then bringing my face in to kiss him. "I love you" he said hugging me. "I love you so much more".
My feet stung as they hit the stairs. The whole house was so chilly. Better than 100 degree weather if I do say so myself. "Wait guys!" I gasped and almost dropped my phone out of my hand. "Tomorrow is Christmas!!!" I jumped around. Looking at the calendar. "Oh my god guys!! I completely forgot!" I yelled and stared at the floor. "I have to get you guys gifts" my jaw dropped as stress started to fill me. "Oh my goddd" I ran to the pantry and got a granola bar. "Ok guys mission Christmas is a go. I'm going to go upstairs and get ready. Then i HAVE to go shopping for you children. If I catch you following me.. you are dead meat" I gave them the evil eye then ran upstairs. Not even waiting for their reaction.
I called an Uber, ripped open my granola bar and stuffed a piece in my mouth. I scrambled around, throwing on some brown eyeshadow and some wing eyeliner. Then threw off the hoodie and folded it nicely on my bed. What should I wear? I grabbed a green jacket and put on a white shirt and jeans. Tucking the moon necklace inside my shirt then throwing on a necklace that matched with my shirt on. Now hair. What do I do with my hair. Oh my god I'm freaking out. I grabbed a hair tie and threw it up in a bun. Nope. Not happening. I stuck with a messy braid and carefully put a grey beanie on top. I needed to make sure I had time to shop for everyone.

92,828 likes @imlaurenwhite: last minute Christmas shopping for my boys :) ***@seaveywhite: RIP ME SLAAYYYY@laurenxseavey: HOTTTT@imkailyngrace: SLAY ME @seaveydaniel: 😭 you're so pretty I love you load more comments

92,828 likes
@imlaurenwhite: last minute Christmas shopping for my boys :)
***
@seaveywhite: RIP ME SLAAYYYY
@laurenxseavey: HOTTTT
@imkailyngrace: SLAY ME
@seaveydaniel: 😭 you're so pretty I love you
load more comments...
-

I slid on my knee high black boots and ran downstairs. Grabbing my purse, phone, and granola bar. "Goodbye guys I love you!" I called and ran over to them. I squeezed Zach and Jonah, hugged jack and messed with his hair dabbed with Corbyn, then kissed Daniel on the lips and hugged him tight. Whispering I love you in his ear. I then headed to the door. "Remember what I said guys. Do not follow me. I'll have to murder you if you do" I coughed. "Corbyn" then coughed again. "Huh?" He spun round confused. "Love you guys!! Bye!!" I blew a kiss and sped out of the door. Jumping into the Uber.