Chapter 7

I jerked up sweating. My scars were stinging and tears were causing my face to itch. I looked over and squinted at the clock. 3 AM. I then scratched my head and looked around. I was still half asleep. My pain wouldn't allow me to sleep. I turned over. Closing my eyes tight as the bandages rubbed against my skin. I then opened my eyes and screeched. My heart started racing fast. Someone was in my room. Sitting next to my bed in the chair. I then reach my hand over and poke them. The person jumped up, freaking out. They then looked over to me and gasped. My mouth dropped open. "D..D..Daniel?!" I struggled to speak. He smiled as he started to tear up. "Yeah, it's me love" he looked at me up and down. Then frowned. He wiped his eyes and smiled again. "I l..l..love yo.." I said. "I love you more" he said looking into my eyes. All of my pain was gone. All I could feel was peace and happiness around him. I then tried to reached my arm out to put it on his face but my arm stopped. I looked over at it. I had and IV in my arm and hand. I rubbed around it and set my arm back down to my side. Daniel then held up his hand. I set mine in it and held it tight. He then gasped and reached into his pocket. He pulled out something gold. It was my phone. I was surprised he found it. I had left it inside the house. I took it and smiled. "Thank you" I said turning in off. He then took a picture of our hands and started typing. *DING* I got a notification. SeaveyDaniel just posted a new picture. I tapped on it and starting crying as i read it.

182,839 likes seaveydaniel: it's at times like this where you really appreciate the little moments in life

182,839 likes
seaveydaniel: it's at times like this where you really appreciate the little moments in life. Lauren, you are my life. I love you more than I love myself. I would do anything for you. It breaks my heart that you hurt. Especially when I can't take that pain away. Lauren is doing well everyone. We will keep you updated. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers. We love you 💗
***
Comments are disabled for this post

I looked over to him. He was wiping tears off of his screen with his sleeve. "Where are the boys?" I asked almost whispering. I could barely even hear myself speak. "They are actually outside sleeping. They said that I needed my space with you." He explained. "Oh, I'm glad you guys are ok" I say sighing with relief. "Us?! How could you be worrying about us baby?!" He said confused. "You are the one that got his by a car love... you need to worry about you. We are all perfectly fine, don't worry" he said assuringly. I then smiled and shook my head at his cuteness. I checked the time. 4:58 AM. "You should get more sleep. You need your body to heal" he said. "Yeah, I am really tired." I then let go of his hand and covered myself up. He settled in the tiny chair and got comfy. I couldn't hold out my hand any longer because of the stupid IV. I then closed my eyes and went back to sleep.