Chapter 5

I woke up feeling groggy. I took some more ibuprofen and got up and stretched. Daniel then came around the corner shirtless. "Woah" I say stumbling back. "What?" He said laughing. "I'm about to leave to go to the gym for the very first time in I think 70 months. Wanna come with?" He asked. "Yeah that would be fun!" I say to him. "We have absolutely nothing to do today so I guess we are going to the gym and then since the boys are upstairs playing video games, we can spend the day together" he says smiling big. My heart flutters. "That would be amazing" I say hugging him. "Ok, let me go get changed into some gym clothes. I'll be right back" I say to him, running up stairs. I then go to my drawer and pick some pastel pink crop top and joggers.

163,738 likes @imlaurenwhite: pastel 🌷*** @imkailyngrace: ooh where'd you get that set 😍 @laurenwhitefp: my mom is so fine 😍😭 @smilelauren: made a fan account for you :) - I then put on my white Nike shoes and run downstairs

163,738 likes
@imlaurenwhite: pastel 🌷
***
@imkailyngrace: ooh where'd you get that set 😍
@laurenwhitefp: my mom is so fine 😍😭
@smilelauren: made a fan account for you :)
-
I then put on my white Nike shoes and run downstairs. "Ready?" He asked me walking out of the door. "Ready" I say grabbing my water bottle from the counter. "Bye loves, see you later!!" I scream. "Bye!!" The boys say from upstairs. I then walk outside and shut the door behind me. Hopefully I can handle this gym thing haha. I jump into the passengers seat and close the door. Daniel then hops into the drivers side and buckles up. He then shifted the gears and backed out of the driveway. Then we were off. I turned on some Ariana Grande and danced and sang the whole time. I then went of YouTube and saw a bunch of vlogs. Then it hit me. I should make a vlog channel. I then propose the idea to Daniel. He just went on about how adorable I was. I tweeted out "who thinks I should start a vlog channel? Who would watch? 💛". Replies started coming in fast. All saying that I should. I then move Daniel's free hand over to me and hold it. He just looked over to me and blushed. "I love you" I said to him. "I love you more baby" he said back. We finally reached the gym. I got out and went in. Going straight for the treadmill. I then put on my Spotify playlist and ranfor an hour or two. The music made it go by so fast. I barely even realized that I was running. I then got off and went over to the weights. Daniel decided to assist me because he was scared that I'd hurt myself. We finish around 11:31 am. We then walk out and get back into the car. He then pulls out and heads home. After we get there, I walk in tiredly. Jonah is sitting on the island stalking fan accounts and drinking coffee. Jack is strumming his guitar in the corner. Corbyn is FaceTiming Christina, and Zach is writing down some ideas for this weekend's words with Why Don't We. "Heyy" I say, excited to see them. "Hey girl" they say. I then run upstairs and take a shower. I got out quickly and decided to do a more natural makeup look then throw on a denim look. I go downstairs and Daniel has the same style as me on. Couple goals? I think so aha. I then run up and grab his hand.