prince 🥀
I have never been so sure of something in my entire life.

princess 🌷
I love you Daniel Seavey.

prince 🥀
I love you more Lauren Elise.

I jump as the door swings open. It was Corbyn. He was sobbing. "Corbyn!!" I jumped up and hugged him. He didn't say anything. Just hugged me tight and cried on my shoulder. "H-how'd you find me?" I stuttered. "I called every hotel around" he said burying his face more into my shoulder. "I couldn't live without you, you know this" he said catching his breath. "Where are the others" I asked pulling my face away. He wiped his eyes and looked to the side. "I don't know. I snuck out of the house to come find you. They don't know I'm here". I wiped my face and pulled him closer, hugging him again. "I love you" he yelped. "I love you more" I said pulled away. "Oh.. here you go" he said. His hand moved to his neck as he pulled off the crescent moon. I gasped and put my hands over my mouth. "Oh my god" i cried, my voice muffled. I lifted my hair turned around. My hands were shaking. He slowly lifted up the necklace and placed it on. I turned back around to face him and put my hand on the necklace. "Thank you" I whispered and hugged him again. Letting the tears fall. "Did Daniel tell you what happened?" Corbyn whispered. I stared at the wall. Thinking of what I did to him. "Y-yeah" I stuttered. Another tear slipped. "All of the boys know about it too. Everything is ok now. You can come home" he said, his voice cracking. He was trying to hold back tears. I let my hand fall from his arm and slowly walked over to my bags. Holding the necklace in my palm.