"What happened?!" "She was hit!!! Is she going to be okay?!! She's my baby girl, I can't lose her!!" "Sir, we'll take it from here" My body jerked as the lights shoved me raced by. I could hear talking. But i couldn't tell what was being said. I lifted my hands and curled my fingers. I could move my arms now. There was a loud bang as the moving platform i was on slammed open two white double doors. The smell of rubbing alcohol burned my nose. A severe pain in my knees started to take over. I raised them up to where I could see them. Huge gashes covered my legs. I couldn't even see skin anymore, just blood. My arms had scratches and bruises all over them. Chill bumps crept on my body as we entered a small cold room. A person with a female voice cleared the room so that she was the only one in there. She then removed all of my clothes except my underwear. I could feel her cold fingers feeling around my gashes. I winced as she pressed down on them. The cold air made them sting so bad. Tears started to fall down my face. She then looked at me and was more delicate. She then put a hospital gown on me and brought the other back into the room. I could finally get what they were saying. "Surgery might be a possibility" "it's too risky, she may never be able to walk again" "if we don't.. she'll be ruined". They were speaking in a worried tone. "She'll definitely need hundreds of stitches. If that heals like it should, then surgery won't be required" "but we need to be on our best" A door slammed open and made me jump. The doctors swung around. Daniel then ran into the room. Yanking the security guards hands off of his arms. He finally got loose and ran to me. His tears hit my face. He wiped them off and kissed my forehead. Security got the best of him and pulled his back. "I love you" he said softly before getting pulled out. The doors slowly closed and everything was quiet again. "I love you more" I whispered between my cold lips.