i watched through the window as his cold body lay limp on the bed. "time of death, 11:03 AM" the nurse scribbled on her clipboard and looked up to me. my screams could be heard from miles away. the boys all hugged me. i spun around as i heard a thump on the floor. jack passed out. i busted through the hospital door and screamed as the frame cut deep in my arm. i cupped my arm and ran to daniel.

"DANIEL! DANIEL WAKE UP!!" i shook his body forcefully. my head fell to the bed. my breath slipped away as i hyperventilated. i lifted my head back up. the boys huddled around him. "he can't be dead!! this can't be happening!!" corbyn screamed at the doctor. "you could've saved him!! how dare you let my best friend die!!" jonah said in between deep breaths. his fist then planted into the doctors face. he stumbled back and wiped the blood from his mouth. jonah's eyes widened. he stared at his fist then back to the doctors bloody face. he then dropped to his knees and cried.

i cradled daniel's face with my bloody hand. "baby wake up" i whispered. the room was silent.

i looked at his limp body and took a deep breath. then planted my lips on his. i gasped as i felt coughing between our lips. daniel jolted up from the bed. breathing heavily. "daniel!" i gasped and hugged him. my body stumbled back as i felt him start to shake. zach gasped and screamed. "DOCTOR!!" he cried out. the doctors rushed in and shoved an oxygen mask on him. his shakes stopped. i all of the sudden couldn't feel my legs. my eyes rolled back as i fell onto the floor.