my eyes jolted open as soon as i smelt food. daniel jumped and held his chest. "oh my gosh you scared me!" he said startled and handed me a bag of food. my eyes widened as my hand dove into the bag. "oh my goodness, you know me so well baby" i said holding the chicken nuggets and sweet and sour sauce.

"where's lauren's drink?" corbyn said looking at the empty drink container.

i cocked my head and looked at the boys' hands who all had a drink in their hand. daniel's expression went sad. "no no baby it's ok! i'll be ok, i don't need a drink." his eyes burned into the drink in his hand. "here you go love" he smiled softly and handed me the drink. "i'll be ok. you need it more." he made sure i took it then went back to eating. "daniel i cant let you go without a drink." my voice filled with worry. his soft blue eyes looked to me. i immediately blushed and looked down a little. his fingers touched my chin and lifted it up. his lips then planted on mine. my hand lifted up to his cheek as i kissed back. i could feel him smile through the kissing.

we pulled away and leaned our foreheads together.

"god. what would i do without you?"

i kissed him on the lips again then went back to eating. hesitating every time i went to take a sip of his drink. "you're fine!" he laughed and looked to me. i shook my head and handed him the drink. "im finished." i said with puppy dog eyes. he rolled his eyes then took a few sips.

"how many hours sir?" i asked the driver. "15 minutes." his low voice boomed through the car. my eyes widened. "only 15 minutes?! i slept almost 3 hours? oh lord" i said rubbing daniel's shoulder. "i bet my head killed your shoulder."

"aw aha it didn't. you're adorable sleep talking distracted me." he said in response.
i felt my cheeks heat up. "s-sleep talk?" i stuttered, embarrassed. "yeah aha. it was actually quite cute." corbyn interrupted. i forced a small laugh then finished my last chicken nugget.

my head darted up as soon as i heard jack shout.

"we are here!!!".

429,295 likes @whydontwemusic where dreams come true view 3,027 comments @user1 so lucky 😍@smileemarais omg jonah we could've had the cutest couple trip why didn't you tell me you were going to disney :(@jonahmarais aw i'm sorry baby

429,295 likes
@whydontwemusic where dreams come true
view 3,027 comments
@user1 so lucky 😍
@smileemarais omg jonah we could've had the cutest couple trip why didn't you tell me you were going to disney :(
@jonahmarais aw i'm sorry baby. if i had the money, i would fly you here. one day we will meet, i promise :) ^
@smilesmarais i really hope you keep that promise ❤️ ^
@user2 i've never been to disney!!
@imlaurenwhite me neither :,) ^
@user2 woah you're talking to me rip
-

"oh my gosh we are here!! we are actually here!!" i squealed jumping in my seat. i looked to the boys. their faces were pressed against the window as they watched the monorail and people go by.

after we got through the entrance, we parked and got our suitcases out. my eyes wandered around the parking lot, then stopped at a bus boarding people. "what resort are we staying in?"
"Bay Lake Tower!" daniel called.

"that's it! that's the bus we are supposed to get on!" i yelled and ran towards in with the boys on my side. we caught it just in time. we put our bags in extra seats and watched as we pulled away.

"Bay Lake Tower Resort!" the driver called minutes after we got on.

we popped up and stepped off the bus with our bags dragging behind us. there was weirdly no lines at the front desk so we automatically got signed in and was given our magic bands.

mine was light pink
daniel's was light blue
corbyn's was grey
jonah's was red
zach's was dark blue
jack's was black

as soon as we got everything, we hurried up to our room. my excitement radiated off of me.

our room was big and bright. yellow was the main color that filled the room. when we first walked in, we were greeted with a beautiful kitchen with an island. a living room with a big tv was placed right beside it. then to the right, there was a table with one huge seat reaching all corners of the table. right smack dab in the middle of the room was a huge window that looked out to a parking lot and other buildings around.

through an opening in the right wall, there was the master bathroom and bedroom. the master bedroom had a queen sized bed with a tv and a sliding glass door that led out to a balcony. in the left corner was a small mirror with a work desk placed underneath it. a towel in the shape of mickey greeted us on the edge of the bed.

the master bathroom had a huge mirror hanging above a very nice sink. disney soaps and scrubs awaited us. through a separate door was the actual bathroom. the shower had a clear door with a little shelf area inside and the toilet was just the same. through the door and back to to the sink was a huge jacuzzi placed next to the sink. a long mirror was placed for the side of it.

heading towards the 2nd bedroom, there was 2 king sized beds with a nightstand placed in between them. a huge tv & tv stand stood right in front of the beds. in the far corner sat little table with two chairs. a long mirror above it. a huge window also sat smack dab in the middle.

through the opening in the wall was the 2nd bathroom. the same as the master but without the jacuzzi and with a curtained shower instead of a clear one.

walking back to the entrance was a bathroom to the right as soon as you walk in. this one way smaller with a the same details as the 2nd bathroom.

"I CALL MASTER BEDROOM WITH MY BABYYYY" daniel screamed happily that he closed dibs first and grabbed my hand. pulling me towards the beautiful room. we were both so excited we could barely contain ourselves. it was all our first time going to disney.

i hung all of my clothes and all of daniel's clothes in the huge closet and made sure everything was nice and neat. me and him are both OCD clean freaks. our clothes were perfectly separated and coordinated. next was the bathroom. i went in excitedly and put my makeup and hair products away. daniel went in after me and put our deodorant, cologne/perfume, etc. in the drawers nice and neat. then put our toothbrushes in a cup he brought from home. he is so extra ahah.

after we had everything packed away, we went and checked on the boys, who had surprisingly agreed on who got what space and who got what bed. jack and zach were in the left bed and corbyn and jonah got the right bed. the bathroom and closet was neat and organized. wonder how much they can keep that up. i laughed under my breath and put our suitcases away.

-

"FAMILY MEETING" corbyn yelled from the living room. everyone jumped up and gathered around him. "ok so we have some matters to discuss. we aren't going to any parks until tomorrow. anyways, we have to go ahead and take our naps now. none of us got near as enough rest as we need so everyone close the curtains. after everyone had scurried around and closed the curtains, corbyn explained more. "so after we nap we will go to Walmart. after all, we have no food. sound like a plan?" he clapped his hands. "yes!" we yelled in unison and headed in our directions.

i held Daniel's hand and got into bed. weirdly i was still so tired. thankfully the room was pitch black due to the curtains. i started to fall asleep and felt Daniel's arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. i giggled softly and cuddled up to him. his warmth made me feel so happy and safe. we both fell asleep in a matter of seconds.