"Hold on, I'll be right back!" I say as I run up to my room. I throw my sheet off my bed and hang it up. I then move my desk over and set my camera on it. I then make my bed and call them up. "Ok I'm ready!!!" I yell. They run upstairs and sit down. I then turn on my camera. "What's up guys, it's Lauren White. And today we are going to be playing the Boyfriend vs Best Friend challenge." I then ask them each the same questions. In the end it was 2 to 3. Daniel won. "Wow there was 15 questions each. You guys lost badly" I said laughing. I then do my outro and turn off my camera. "We should have a date night. Just the three of us. We really don't know that much about each other" Corbyn said laughing. "That would be so fun" I said, my eyes widening. "What about tonight?" Daniel suggested. "Let's do it!" Corbyn said. We watched back the video and laughed our butts off. They stayed in my room and played on their phones as I edited the video. I got done in 3 hours. It's hard work. "Done" I sighed with relief and shut my computer. I looked over. Daniel and Corbyn were both asleep. It was now 1:00 pm. I decided to let them nap for a little bit since I woke them up this morning. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Jack was finally awake. Zach was still asleep on the couch. Jonah was still up in his room asleep. "Hey Jackie" i said playfully. He looked over to me and laughed. He was eating cereal. I went to the bar and sat next to him. He looked over to me and smiled with a mouthful of cereal. "How are you?" He asked me. "Good. Just bored aha" I said. "Where is Dani and Corbyn?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. "They are napping" I said laughing. "You're the only one awake". He finished his cereal and put his bowl away. "You wanna do something?" He said resting his chin on his hand. "Can you teach me how to skateboard?" I said grinning. "Sure ahah" he said. We walked outside into the driveway. He gave me Daniel's skateboard and he took his. "Ok first things first. You gotta find balance" he said looking down at my feet. After several times I finally got the hang of it. I got on the board and went down the driveway. Forgetting to look both ways. "Stop!!" Jack screamed.