I tried to stop the board, but it took over. I slid into the road. A black Prius was heading towards me. I could hear Jack's screams as he tried to run into the road. My vision started to blur. I'm going to die. I started to remember. The way Daniel kissed me. The way he hugged me. The way he put his hand on my face, and the way he looked into my eye.... The car made impact. I could feel myself fly back. But I felt no pain. I then hit the ground. My body stinging from the sharp edges. I slowly lifted my head up, had no balance or control. The door to the car swung open and a dark figure ran up to me. I then slowly looked to the side. Jack came outside with the other boys. Crying and screaming, they all ran towards me. Daniel was screaming the loudest. His face red and stained with tears. Everything went in slow motion. My head then fell onto the hard asphalt, and my body stopped working. I couldn't speak. My ears rang. And my eyes slowly closed. Daniel reached me. Feeling me and looking around. Crying harder and harder. He then covered his mouth and cried, his hand shaking. He then placed his head on me. I could feel his cries. He then looked up again. Picking up my head. "I love you" he cried. I tried to say I love you too.. but no words came out. He then shook his head and sat back. He put his hand in his palms. His shoulders moved up and down as he cried. I used all of my strength to move my hand. I slowly lifted it up. He looked up and puckered his lip. A tear dropped from his eye, I wiped it off carefully and rubbed his face. I smiled as much as I could. He then put his hand on mine and leaned his head into our hands. I could feel myself start to lose it. Darkness started to cover my vision. My hand slowly fell from his face onto the road. Then darkness and quiet overwhelmed me. My body went limp.