I woke up about 2 1/2 hours later. Daniels head was on mine. Sound asleep. I slowly moved and placed his head on the rest. Thank goodness I didn't wake him up. The plane had landed. August was the only one awake so I got him to take a window picture of me. He is so flipping talented. "Thank you so much" I said to him. "You're welcome! Now I got to go keep track of the boys, after all we are leaving for home very soon" he said back. "Alright, I'll let Daniel sleep a little big longer" I said. August then walked off the plane. I had to get changed out of these comfy clothes. I need to look presentable. Daniel already had adorable clothes on and he freaking looks good at any given moment so I don't have to wake him up for it. I went to the bathroom and changed. I put a little bit of makeup on too. I took a quick quick picture before doing my hair. Then I took my hair down, thank goodness I washed it last night cause it fell down shiny and smooth. I brushed it and got my curler. After curling my hair and making sure my makeup and outfit checked how my picture came out. I had to post it.

@imlaurenwhite: Little OOTD for my first day in LA 💕 I can't wait to start a new chapter of my life with you guys, ily all @whydontwemusic ***@jonahmarais: my man got lucky oooh @corbynbesson: jealous much man? 😏😂 @jonahmarias @imzachherron: we...

***
@jonahmarais: my man got lucky oooh
@corbynbesson: jealous much man? 😏😂 @jonahmarias
@imzachherron: we are so excited for you to become a part of our lives!!!
@jackaverymusic: you are absolutely amazing!! Thank you for coming into our lives!!!
-

I then went back to my seat and plopped down. Forgetting that Daniel was asleep. He jerked up with his eyes wide open. Freaking out. "Omy gosh I'm so sorry for waking you" I said worried. "No no it's ok love. It wasn't you." He said staring off. "I had a terrible nightmare actually. We had gotten into this huge fight and rumors were spread and it was awful and... in the end we broke up" He looked up at me with sad eyes. "Baby, I could never imagine breaking up with you. You are my whole world" I said reassuring him. "I love you more than you will ever know Lauren Elise" he said smiling softly. Then I did it. My lips were on his. His lips were on mine. He slowly brought his hand up and placed it softly on my face. I placed mine on his neck. We pulled away slowly, keeping our faces close. He looked into my eyes and smiled. I blushed and looked down. A hair fell onto my face. I went to move it but he beat me to it. His soft fingers tickled my ear as he tucked the loose strand behind it. I looked deeper into his sparkling blue eyes and smiled, I could feel my face grow warm. He then slowly moved in, I moved in as well. Our lips were dancing as the time ticked by. We both jumped at the sound of Daniel's phone going off. "You can check it aha" I said. We then pulled away and awkwardly he checked who it was."oh, it's Corbyn. Our Uber's are here." He said smiling. "I'm so excited, I love you so much" I said to him. "I love you more, now let's get this show on the road!!" I grabbed my many suitcases and bags. Daniel grabbed his and we were off. We got off the plane and as soon as we stepped out of the airport the sun blinded me. I starting freaking out and I could here Daniel laughing in the background. I shaded my eyes with my hand and pushed him away. Still laughing. "Here use these hahaha" he gave me his sunglasses. I grabbed them out of his hand and put them on. My eyes finally adjusted and gave him a look but couldn't help laughing. "Thank you" I said acting annoyed. "You're so welcome babyyy" he put his arm around me. I hugged him back as we came up to the parked Ubers. Jonah is riding with Jack and Corbyn and Zach are riding together. They had all of their stuff in the trunk and are now in the car. Waiting for us. I ran over to out uber and we shoved our stuff in the trunk. It was a real struggle. We got into the uber and got settled in.