the crowd had seemed to be around the merch booth. i looked around the venue and then at the stage. since i have limelight i get to be in the very front of the stage. i smiled and grabbed my $25 voucher for merch and went over to the stand.
the lady greeted me with a huge smile. "what would you like sweetie?" she asked politely. i smiled and looked behind her. dog tags hung from the walls. Some signed, some not. to the side were some red bandannas. i then stood on my tippy toes and looked over the counter. a suitcase full of jerseys and hoodies were overflowing out. i decided to get the Something Different Tour tshirt that had all of the dates on the back and the something different album cover on the front. i walked away and gave the tshirt to my mom to keep safe.
i looked around to see where i was supposed to go. all of the other levels were still meeting the boys. i then wandered to myself. wasn't i supposed to get extra time with them before the meet & greet? i was curious so i asked the nearest supervisor. i explained that i wasn't mad at all but just curious as to what happened. she explained that the boys had technical difficulties with the bus so they where late to the venue. the good news is that they are going to give us extra time after the show is over to spend with them. which with be after the 15 minutes they gave us t say goodbye. she also explained that limelight's only got those two so there would only be around 15 people there. i nodded and tried to ignore the headache from the wave of information. my eyes then wandered over to where the boys were standing. daniel was looking around waiting for the next girl, then his eyes suddenly met mine and i immediately looked down and walked towards the stage. my heart beating out of my chest.
there were two other limelight girls in the area so I scored a spot in the very front, middle part of the stage. me and the girls took selfies and pictures of the stage while we waited for the boys to come out. i then had the sudden urge to pee. i cursed under my breath and slid though the people and went to the bathroom.
when I came back, all of the people  had finished and were now waiting too. i couldn't even see where i had been standing. Luckily those two nice girls saved my spot, i ran over to them when i saw then waving at me. "Thank you so much" I said out of breath from pushing though the crowds and saying sorry over and over. "Oh no problem" one of the girls said back.
I then looked up at the stage and messed with my red dog tag. then flipped the limelight pass that was hanging around my neck to its right side. i then looked at my phone restlessly and replied to some DMs and texts about how my night was going.
after 30 minutes passed I looked back. The boys were walking towards the door to the back stage room. all of the sudden my ears started ringing. everyone in the room started screaming at the top of their lungs all at once. they all started to push me in an effort to reach them. i grunted and elbowed
people until they all moved back to their spots. i fixes my hair and tried to calm. the sight of jazmine finally walking out made it all flood away. she was their opening performer.
i only knew a few of the songs that she sang. i jumped up and down as she pointed to me and danced to the music. she then stopped and dedicated a few minutes to her new song. we were apparently the first crowd to hear it. as soon as she started to sing, everyone went silent. my mouth dropped in awe. after she was done everyone screamed and clapped. i did the same thing.
she then shouted "who's ready for why don't we??!!" we all screamed as eben came on stage and messed with some cords in the back. i then heard the familiar sound of on my way fill the room. i then looked to the side of the stage and saw them on the  bottom of the stairs running in place and preparing themselves. i then saw jonah's head appear above the staircase. here they come...