As soon as we got there I turned to them and put my hands on my hips. "Another couch night?" Corbyn then ran over and jumped on the couch. "Ooh yeah. Let's watch a movie" Daniel said excitedly. "Oh yeah!! That'd be amazing!!" I say excited. "What movie?" Zach asks. "Have you guys seen Secret Life of Pets??" I ask them trying to be serious but a accidentally laughing. "Nope? Ok that's what we are watching" I say before they can answer. "Ok guys go get comfy clothes on" they all run upstairs and get changed. I do the same. I put on a sweater and some shorts. I redo my hair and put it in a really messy bun. Then I take off all of my makeup. I then hear the speakers turn on so I run downstairs. Corbyn takes the DVD out of the case and put it in. He then pauses. "Wait. Shouldn't we have snacks?!" He asked. "Yeah!! I say excited" I make them popcorn while they grab some blankets and turn off the lights. I go up to my room and grab my candy and a Coke. I then sit in what everyone now calls "me and Daniel's cuddle seat". You could say that we take naps there all the time. I give the boys their popcorn and plop down with my snacks. Corbyn then starts the movie. We laugh through the whole thing. Even at the not so funny parts. I then feel my hand moving to Daniel's.

 There's nothing like the feeling of his hand being in mine

There's nothing like the feeling of his hand being in mine. I love him so much. Words can't begin to describe just how much. We then hold hands the whole time and attempt to stay up. I failed. Halfway through I could feel my eyes get heavy. Zach then turned off the TV and turned on the little light on the wall. He then layed down with his feet all over Corbyn and Jonah. Jack somehow ended up on the floor. I then closed my eyes and starting dreaming. I was out like a light.