Chapter 13: Natsu vs. Yuka

Start from the beginning

"You're right. You're the only one we've got right now. Well good luck."

"Last time I checked, you're a wizard too!"

Suddenly, the blonde gasped and clapped her hands, "I just had a brilliant idea!"

"Nothing good can come of this."

"What are all of you doing out here?" the chief walked up to them.

"Chief!"

"We don't have much time sir! The enemy is going to attack any second now!"

"Enemy?"

"The people responsible for the curse that causes you and your people to transform! They've been hiding in the old temple in the jungle!"

"I don't care who's in the temple! Why haven't you destroyed the moon?!"

She waved her hands, "Well, you see it wasn't the moon that did this to you exactly. But now we know who did."

"You lie! Do what I've asked of you!"

The old man was held back by two villagers.

"Chief. You have to calm down."

"Come on. Let's go."

The celestial wizard sweat dropped as the chief was being pulled away by force.

"He doesn't mean any of that. He's just upset. He's been like this since Bobo died."

"Poor man. I know how to trap the enemy."

"Be happy to help if you need us."

She giggled, "I'm the greatest celestial wizard Fairy Tail's got. So why don't you just leave it to me. You don't have to worry. It'll be a piece of cake."

"I've always wanted to say that!""

"Somebody's starting to get cocky."

"Open! Gate of the Maiden: Virgo!"

The maid spirit surfaced from the ground and bowed. All the villagers had hearts in their eyes admiring her.

"She's not that cute."

*Time skip*

"Princess. I have completed the task," Virgo said.

"Good work Virgo. My plan is going to work perfectly."

"I'm not so sure," the spirit spoke doubtfully.

"What did you just say?!"

"Hey Lucy?" Happy called.

"Yeah? What is it?"

The cat sweated, "I really hate to break it to you, but I think you might be stupid."

"Wow. Thanks a lot for the encouragement."

"I just don't think anyone's gonna fall for it cause it's the oldest trick in the book."

"Don't be silly. A pitfall trap will get 'em every time."

"But you can tell what it is by looking at it."

"It doesn't matter cause there's only one way through the village. So if the enemy's gonna have to go over it, they have to walk in."

"But I still don't think they're going to fall for it."

"Um, me either," a villager spoke.

"I'm sorry, but I agree with them," another one added.

"Yes. I have to concur."