Chapter 6~ I wake up-

Start from the beginning

   I looked away from Louis and stared at the wall lost in thought.

   "Lilo...are you okay?'' Louis asked. I snapped back to reality.

   ''What... Oh, yeah, better than ever actually.'' I answered Louis sending him a small smile.

   ''I have a question.'' Louis stated.

   ''Ask away.'' I told Louis. He smiled at my response.

   ''I was wondering, since we haven't spent sibling time together, if you wanted to stay with us for awhile?'' Louis asked.

   ''I don't know Lou?'' I answered him.

   ''Oh come on! Please! We can do what you want first! I'm not going to stop asking until you say yes!'' Louis exclaimed while giving me a puppy dog face.

   ''Fine!'' I answered.

   ''Yes!'' Louis yelled while pulling me into a giant bear hug.

   ''Lou, you're squishing me!'' I mumbled into his chest.

   ''Sorry.'' Louis apologized to me while letting go of me.

   ''Now I have a question.'' I told Louis.

   ''And that is...'' Louis started and waited for me to finish the sentence.

   ''When can we leave?'' I asked him. Louis chuckled.

   ''When your ready.'' He answered.

   I swung my legs of the bed and stood up. I just realized that I wasn't in the wetsuit anymore, I was in a pair of sweats and a gray oversized hoodie that smelt like Niall.

   "Who changed me?" I asked. Louis looked at me.

   "Meilani." He answered. Good.

   I looked around, trying to find my shoes.

   "Hey Louis...Where are my shoes?" I asked.

   "Under the bed." he answered. I looked under the bed to see my red ankle high converse in plain sight. I grabbed them and slipped them on.

   Louis and I walked out of the room and walked to the waiting room. When we got to the waiting room I saw all the guys waiting for us.

   I decided to lighten up the mood.

   "Let's go!" I commanded them while marching down a hall.

   Unfortunately it was a dead end hall. I turned back around and walked down the other hall.

   "This way!" I told the guys while walking past the waiting room again.

   I looked back to see Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall all following me.

   Wait where's Zayn? I looked around. I saw him still in the waiting room in a chair.....sleeping?

   Since I wasn't looking where I was going I crashed into a wall.

   Where the hell did the wall come from?!

   All the guys were laughing. Damn them.

   Niall and Louis helped me up. Niall asked me if I was okay. I nodded in response.

   "Hey, does anyone want to go get Zayn?"I asked while pointing to the waiting room.

   Liam nodded and walked over to go get Zayn. Liam said something and Zayn darted up touching his hair with wide eyes.