*Jessamine reluctantly loosens her fists and glaring at Bray as he waves his hand and his men come down the stairs. Dean pushes Jessamine behind him and slowly starts backing up towards the wall along with everyone else as Bray's goons surround them. As they close in on them, a loud whistle sounds off and Bray slowly walks towards them with Braun and Luke close behind him. Jessamine shakes as Bray gets closer and closer*

Dean: Where the fuck is Maria, Wyatt?

Bray: This doesn't concern you Ambrose. It's between us *points to Jessamine* and her.

*Jessamine's eyes widen and she looks at Dean with scared eyes and then to Erick, who gives Bray a stern look*

Erick: You're not gonna get near her until we see that Maria is okay.

Bray: ...what happened to you Erick? You were my sheep. My second in command. My pupil.

*Erick remains silent and stares at Bray with blazing eyes. Bray sighs and snaps his fingers. Suddenly, several thuds sound off from the stairs and Maria falls flat on her back. Two men walk down the stairs and drags Maria over beside Bray. As soon as Jessamine saw her, she pushes Dean out the way and tries to run to her but Roman grabs her*

Jessamine: Mama!

Bray: She can't speak doll. *smacks Maria* Unconscious. 

*Jessamine balls her fists up and grits her teeth. Bray's shit eating grin is plastered on his face as he pushes Maria to Luke*

Bray: You seem upset baby girl. I don't see why though. *strokes Maria's hair* If I'm remembering correctly, this is the same woman that took you away from the only person that gave you unconditional love, the one who caused you to be tormented by a monster, the one who forced you to live your life on the streets, the one who singlehandedly ruined your childhood. *looks at Jessamine* And you mean to tell me that you don't want her dead?

*Jessamine says nothing. She just stares at her mother's swollen face. Yes, her mother is a horrible, HORRIBLE reminder of all the pain she went through in her life but she's still her mother. She snatches her arm away from Roman and stands up straight*

Jessamine: Leave her alone Wyatt.

Bray: And whhhhhy should I?

*Jessamine folds her arms over her chest and stares Bray right into his eyes*

Jessamine: Cause I'm pretty sure these men don't want to die for a  cause meaningless to them, and they will die if you don't let her go.

*As soon as those words fall from Jessamine's lips, the men all start to laugh. Bray holds up his arm and the falls into silence. He looks at Jessamine's body langange and chuckles*

Bray: My my...You're serious, aren't you?

Jessamine: ....

Bray: *scoffs* Okay. And *turns and walks to the middle of the room* tell me, who's gonna kill them, doll? If you haven't notice, *stretches out arms* I have MANY men on my side. More than you, your little toy, and your worthless fa...ah. Sorry. STEP...father.

*The men laugh. Jessamine begins to grit her teeth again*

Bray: Ah you stiiiill aren't over that huh?

Jessamine: How do you know about that?

Bray: Well...one, I saw you and that girl who I can only assume is your sister at Reggie's house. And two, *pointd to Maria*

Jessamine: *widens eyes* She knew about this.

*Bray smiles and walks towards her. Dean puts Jessamine behind himand Roman stands by his side. Bray looks at them both and laughs*